Page 1 - Reviews - Haruharu, Wonder, Black Rice Facial Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
GH
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

My dry skin absolutely loves this oil. Love the consistency, I use it before sleep and I wake up with very soft skin the next day. However, it has a VERY strong lavender oil that puts me off really bad 🤢🤢🤢 For some reason I don’t believe that lavender smell is compatible with luxurious skin products, so I really think it takes the luxurious feeling out of this oil. I would much rather prefer it to be unscented, because the herbal smell is just… 🥴 I love that HaruHaru is cruelty free and vegan and I believe they have a great range of products, but I wish the ditched the lavender/herbal smell from their products because it’s so off putting…

Posted on May 15, 2022

I bought this because I’d seen that it’s a nice lightweight face oil that absorbs quickly. All of that is true but also, since I started using this my skin is SO smooth and poreless! I’ve already ordered a second bottle so I don’t run out anytime soon! The only thing that might turn some users off is the scent. It isn’t exactly light - it’s a bit woodsy/rugged but if you don’t mind that, and so don’t, this stuff is GOLD!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Love this oil, add it to every cream I use. Doesn't cause irritation, light and absorbs quickly, leaving my skin moisturised and nourished. I have dry and sensitive skin and many products cause irritation, but this one and the entire range do not. I’ve been using this oil along with the serum and moisturizer for about 4 months now. This was my first time using an oil so I don’t know how to compare it but I think it works very well. The oil is more lightweight which I really like.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I have tried a few oils and most have broken me out. I tried this for a solid week and no breakouts. On my skin type (combination), it sank in quite quickly but left a very shiny finish so I wouldn’t use this in the day. But in the morning my skin was very glowing from within even after cleansing.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I have been searching for a face oil that does not smell horrendous for so long- for some reason so many oils smell very pungent of herbs or flowers and it’s very unpleasant - this on the other hand is absolutely beautiful and also makes my skin glow and feel so lovely I can’t recommend it highly enough

Posted on Jul 11, 2021

I use it as the last step of my routine to fix all the nutrients and moisture to the skin. Literally 2 drops are enough for the whole face, absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave the skin sticky or shiny. Great price and quality, one little ampule last for ages!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This stuff is fantastic! I can't believe how much "smaller" my pores look after using this. You won't see results right away, it will take a couple of weeks but it's amazing! It has a pleasant, subtle scent. It's comes in a small container, but you only need 4 drops per use so it should last about one month. I've struggled with "enlarged" pores my ENTIRE life and was always told there's nothing to do about it. This product really works!! I want iherb to sell more Haruharu products!!!

Posted on May 22, 2022

Great facial oil! I use this with my gua sha stone to moisturize my face and give it a nice glow. Its also amazing during dry seasons as it hydrates the face. The packaging is very pretty and the size is perfect. Korean products are known for their great quality and this is an amazing product. I would definitely purchase again!

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I haven't used this for very long. The smell is nice, not too overwhelming. I am sensitive to smells and this one isn't triggering. I use this as a night oil under my Cosrx rice lotion. I haven't noticed any negatives, but I haven't noticed any miracles either. A nice moisturizing face oil. Not sure if I will purchase again but will use it all up. The 10 ml is enough to last several months when alternating with another facial oil.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Thank you for the parcel arriving in good condition within a week from order. Packaging are all good and brand new. Trying the items for the first time after reading reviews. Will try and update later on