GH

Posted on Nov 6, 2021
Love this turmeric!

Delicious turmeric! One of my favorite purchases from iherb. Excellent quality. Tastes fresh. I am very pleased with this product. Makes the best golden milk! Very highly recommend!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

True turmeric with super strong taste!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Good quality. Bold, fresh and fragrant!

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

love

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Good good good

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Amazing! Unsurpassed! Aroma, taste, aftertaste. Slightly spicy, almost without bitterness, with a mix of ginger smells. orange and light vanilla. I was looking for a delicious turmeric for a long time and I found it. I drink it with coconut milk (the temperature of the drink should be 40-50 degrees), put it in dishes when cooking or eat it with nutritional yeast. Either way, she's good. Please note that this turmeric is grown in Fiji, which has a tropical maritime climate. Be healthy!

Posted on May 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The raw materials are pure organic potted plants, and the taste is no different from the original ones; but I believe the quality will be much better. I use a teaspoon of it for breakfast every day and mix it with a glass of milk. The frequency is not very high, I hope to buy it after use. The packaging is dense and not afraid of wet morning and evening or rainy season.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

An excellent product, one of the best types. It is used for drinking to raise immunity and for the beauty of the skin. It provides the body with minerals and vitamins, and I use you for cooking. I am happy with this organic product. Thank you, Iherb ❤️👍🏻

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I add a pinch to black coffee, it is very aromatic and tasty.

Posted on May 17, 2022