GH
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 9, 2022
3,398

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for baby when she start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I tried a number of different "puffs" for my 10 month old. These one actually have a little flavor! It's mild, but most other brands taste like absolutely nothing. My kid doesn't have issues with flavors, so I wanted him to eat something with a taste. They last about 2 weeks before they go stale. The ingredients are pretty basic, which is nice. This is kind of a weird baby thing, but I wash they were all the same shape. My boy prefers the X's--haha!

Posted on Jan 20, 2022
2,305

Posted on May 8, 2022

Barely any flavor so tastes like nothing almost but it's for babies so that's how it should be good for age appropriate. Quality ingredients which I love. Size, package and serving is perfect.

44a073d6-6995-4329-9ec3-24873b1870d8
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Good quality snacks for my 18 months old baby girl. She loves tomatoes and one of her favourite is spaghetti so ingredients are good. Perfect size for my toddler.

d3133ec5-a775-42ce-8072-2f6b88985525
Posted on Nov 13, 2022

My toddler love taste texture of these . Love that it has clean ingredients perfect for babies below 1 years. The size is big enough to last for several months and love the packaging it came with

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Love how it is in a container so it’s easier to store and keep once opened. Taste just like tomatoes and not too hard. Great and easy for toddlers to munch on

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Fun shape! Right size to prevent chocking. Sticks on baby fingers. Melt easily. Can play tic tac toe before eating. Taste yummy a bit like twisters tomato. Parents love it!

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

This product is really terrific. It’s a very light and not too heavily sweetened kind of taste. The quality is also terrific! And again, your pricing is great!