GH
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 5, 2022
Happy baby snack

Really great quality. Taste so good. It's perfect size for my toddler. She likes to put one of them on her finger and play, too.

f1b5064a-22d2-4d00-9de7-4d516671fb4c
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

So tasty and delicious, convenient for being on the move as size is perfect. Packaging and taste is an advantage. The quality of the product is amazing. The ingredients are organic and helps with sensitive skin for my child which is a benefit. Wonderful flavor to pair with the servings to have a balanced diet. Use it to mix into other foods to give more flavours. Yummy

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for baby when she start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

My kids like them. It’s not different from what you find at the grocery stores but in less salty version. I like happy family organics for healthy ingredients so I may buy more next time. Do not expect the portion to be alot because of the package though. Crispy.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022
2,305

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

It is pretty much tasteless for adults but toddlers enjoy it and has fun with the shapes, especially the circle one as they can wear it on their fingers

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

My toddler likes HappyBaby snacks and has been snacking on them since she was a baby. This flavour is yummy and I like that they are the perfect size for her fingers.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

My daughter love it, i think the quality is great, healthy ingredient, taste is good for baby, my daughter doesnt snack too much, so the package size i feel like its a lil too much, suitable age about 10mths.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

First time trying and daughter loves em. I love it too. Love the flavour and really value for money. The puff is a lot and the tub is quite big.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

My LO loved the flavor Good price. Fun size and shape. Down side that they do go a bit dry after a week. So if not consumed fast it's a bit of a waste. So I chipped in too. Lol Will be getting then again. Age appropriate