GH
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

This product is next level amazing. I haven’t been brave enough to put in the freezer yet, but keep it in the fridge and pull it out when I need it. Recommendation for freezer is to put in 15mins before use, something I’m unsure I have time for. So soothing and cooling - love it!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I absolutely recommend this product. The packaging is good. It's high quality product in an affordable price. It's very easy to use and clean because it's made of stainless steal which ensures that you keep it for longer time. And the size of it is suitable. I think that this product is suitable for different ages, I bought one for my mom and one for me.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

i absolutely love this product so much. my face gets extremely puffy every morning and it really helps ease the puffiness. it stays cold long enough for me to cold roll my whole face. its a good size and easy to use. just need to put it in the freezer after each use. it is good quality and i see the benefits of this product that i recommend it for those who have the same puffy face concern as i do. good for all ages.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

I haven't been using it as often as I should be, but I can see it being effective and benefitting against puffiness and enlarged pores. Is it anti-aging? I don't know yet. First time I put it in the freezer for about 10 minutes as per the instructions and it was quite pleasant. It's sized petite enough to fit in your fridge or freezer without taking up too much space, I've kept it in its original packaging, and it also had a nice thank you making up some of the composition of the box and also a discount from the manufacturer's website. Overall, the texture and color of and quality of the ice facial roller leads me to think this was a good buy.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

i usually don't like reviews with big statements like "this product saved my life" and i've never written one but this will be my first time because it really did. i actually use this more for headaches than beauty. sometimes i get really strong headaches and not a lot of things help. i keep it in the fridge (or 10 minutes in the freezer) and roll on my forehead and face and it literally relax the body in minutes. great for waking up the skin in the morning too and makes you feel focused. cold sensations have so many good effects on the body. i noticed this brand is really amazing in general, they have an amazing cooling mask too and they answer questions so nicely. i think Aura Casia and them are my favourite on iherb. enjoy!

Posted on May 25, 2022

Casey made me buy it lol, so I normally wake up with a puffy face in the morning so this really benefits with swelling down my face. It’s size is decent for a facial tool it’s not too big. So far the quality is decent it hasn’t broken or anything 😂. I use it maybe twice a week either after a sheet mask or before product. The packaging, honestly I love this brands packaging so far so I’m not surprised. It’s very simple yet cute.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Good quality Easy to use Suitable size Comfortable for all ages Nice packaging Cools the eyes After a long day Color is cute exactly as pictured

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

So far it’s very refreshing and feels nice on my face. The cold steel does help with inflammation. Only 4 stars as I haven’t been using it long enough to grant it 5

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

Very easy to grip, good size. I put it in refrigerator every time before each morning use. I don't really see a difference in my skin. but this roller is easy to use and for anyone believes in its hype, you may want to give it a try.