GH

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

My daughter is extremely picky when it comes to anything food related. We have found the quality of these gummies good, best part is the taste is yummy, great size for consumption/use and ideally in childsafe package. Great supplement and will continue to purchase.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I ordered it first time for my son. He really likes it. Very useful shape. There are a lot of vitamins. My son is happy. I will repeat order in the future.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

My kid hates pills and it takes hours to persuade her to take any pill even if it is necessary so I am happy to find vitamins in the form of gummies, these she won't refuse )))

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

My daughter like the taste of her vitamins. I think it has a good effect on her with all those quality ingredients ladies at her age will have good benefit by taking this supplement daily. And she had a lot of improvement to her health.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I was not too fond of gummy idea for fear of getting stuck in the teeth but my teen didn't complain........ so happy teen happy momma bear 😁

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Fast delivery! Big bottle such great value for money! Kids love them & they seem to have made an improvement in mood & health, happy kids = happy mum :)

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

My teenage girls are picky on their gummy multivitamins. These ones aren't too firm or too sticky. They seem to be the right consistency. Even in hot summer weather, they don't melt or stick together in the bottle which is a nice added benefit. The flavor is decent too so my girls will take these. I will definitely buy them again in the future.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Ordered for my 14yo, liked the taste and convenient for she doesn't like tablet nor capsule type of multivitamins. Says 2 gummies isn't enough for the day.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

It's delicious, cute in color and shape, and it's great because it's happy to eat. I would like to buy it from now on.