GH

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Smooth as silk and not grease. First let me start off by saying that I am an Asian 40 yr old with black hair. i had hair fall problem and my friend suggested me to change shampoo and conditioner. This shampoo is fantastic. It has been the first and only product to help reduce my hair fall and also dandruff. Leaves no residue - rinses clean, no heavy scent, feels good and tingly, and a little goes a long way. :)

a738aeaf-7e18-44bf-a435-32b57e534671
f86eb27a-8483-4e3f-ad0e-568ccd743e50
Posted on Oct 12, 2021

تالت مره اطلبو ينظف فروة الراس وجدا ممتاز👍🏼👍🏼 Very good for size and the quality The packaging was so nice Hava a lot of benefits You should use it And it fits in any age Helps your hair to grow up Very good moisturize scalp and scent also composition And so sensitive I like it so much 👍🏼👍🏼

9799fc07-11d4-46ef-8295-2cf5b6cf8135
Posted on Aug 25, 2021

While this is a good shampoo, it isn't the best for my hair (I have long, thin, wavy hair that tends to become dry). However, the square bottle makes it very convenient to take with me when I travel for long enough to carry a whole bottle of shampoo - compared to cylindrical bottles, it saves some space in the suitcase when packing. And the bottles (shampoo + conditioner from the same brand) are somewhat stackable, making it easy to store my leave-in conditioner upside down as shown on the photo (as the conditioner is less liquidy and comes out of the bottle more easily when stored that way). What a smart packaging! I mostly buy this shampoo for the packaging, while I wouldn't be without the leave-in conditioner from the same brand. That being said, the shampoo is still good enough that recently when I forgot my conditioner and only used this shampoo during a 3-week stay at the sea-side, my hair surprisingly didn't dry out too much.

85af9fbd-30d9-4ebc-9b53-a4e8f0663c92
4d06adf9-3802-4385-a914-ccb1d6da2b8b
5f635a5f-9233-4280-bb21-a7178155d374
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

i actually bought 2 of them because i know how good it is for your hair specially curly and wavy hair it’s amazing and for the price i couldn’t ask for more also it smells like oranges? i don’t like that but i’d still buy it again

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

The scent is great. Size and quality are amazing, package also! It moisturize deeply the hair. The composition is really soft I like it! I use this shampoo twice per week and I can tell there is a big difference especially for the scalp! I totally recommend it. It’s great for sensitive hair.

044ef142-3887-49b1-bffb-ccfd1677a5d4
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

This product sooo cute and helpful in hydrated the body the size is good to put it in bag and has good quality and it good for body and hand care also, has good smell , it benefits your skin , it good for who has routine day job , help in relaxation

732ad7c4-cb9c-4c06-aaa5-b2fd1804b41b
174da900-48d9-41d6-8bdf-6a5ddf46cbc4
301c39db-5743-43fa-853c-4652bc3b434d
0b892e73-df1f-4601-9acb-627f0bbfd4ec
7a4a75a3-1efa-4719-bab7-2f9fb56071e9
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

scent is nice quality is good its size last for a month for all ages its use is for smoothing and moisturize the hair not for scalp and not for sensitive skin its benfit is great and the packaging is good and its benifit for dry hair. composition of the moisturize.

384c003b-89de-4929-988d-2ff178b848ca
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Easy to use as it comes in a small portable bottle. Scent is normal but upon using it, my hair feels v clean yet moisturised! Highly recommended for dry and damaged hair and you dont want to make your scalp too oily. I'll consider purchasing the full size product!

e1fdf440-517d-4e9f-843c-58dabf55b6b0