GH
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Gerber quality is always at it's best! Tasty, healthy, just great ingredients for my todler. Easy to use, just squeeze in the mouth. Perfect size for a snack. Value package is great, good price, I'm very glad. Flavor is amazing, natural, couldn't be more happy about this product.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Best for 1 serving meals for the little ones or snacks for older toddlers. One of my favourite brands. Quality ingredients and good for baby’s tummy. Compact in size which is easy to bring around and easy packaging for baby to hold and eat on their own. My baby loves most of their flavours as they all taste yummy. Been giving my baby since he was aged 7 months up till 2 years old.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Mix flavor of fruit puree. Tastes sweet and fruity. Very healthy and great mix of ingredients. Baby really enjoyed it. 1 pouch package is 1 portion. Recommended serving size for a 1 year old is 2C of fruit or 2 pouches daily. Pouches travel well. Refrigerate after opening. Organic pouch versions are best.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Our baby loves it. Even though he is already on solids, we still buy those as a snack. we love that its organic, good quality great taste, size and easy to carry with you anywhere.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Quality in the Ingredients that you can read! The flavor tastes great! Perfect to use for outings and the packaging is well made and easy to store.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022
3,442

good taste My Family really love this product and we will order again because of fast delivery, good service and complete product that IHERB have. Thank you very much iHerb.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Yummy, organic and loved by my kid. Even my 5 year old sometimes snacks on these. Good way to get fiber in the kids diet.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

It's not the first time that I buy it and my son is 1.2 years and loves it from younger age. the quality is great, great ingredients, Great taste, the size is good

Posted on May 18, 2022

These are awesome pouches. The smart flow tops are more rounded than any others we’ve tried which seems easier and more comfortable for my baby. The flavors are great