GH

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
Excellent! Product

My son’s favorite gerber in the breakfast.He loves the taste of this food .The quality and ingredient of this product is real bits.I will recommend this product to my friend specially im ordrering it from US to Philippines. The order arrived in less than a week from California to Philippines.

de530bbf-6756-4e98-bfd3-522f9fef8417
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I live in Japan and finding baby cereal was difficult. I looked everywhere until I found Gerber product on iHerb. It comes in various flavors and at a very good price. The product was delivered nearly a week before the original estimated deliver date. I love the packaging but not as much as my son loves the cereal.

cd3b6a27-4e77-4ac1-925a-eb41f6b0d24c
267e42b2-7633-4688-9bbe-001332f865f3
Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I love these baby cereals and we use them all the time. Feeding can be stressful so sometimes it is great to have something that always works and is healthy too! My daughter loves all of these. We usually use the rice and the oatmeal. She likes this one too. I tasted it myself and I didnt notice any huge difference between these and the organic oatmeal version. I also compared the list of ingredients/vitamins of this and the oatmeal version and they are both almost identical. So it seems both are a good choice. Of all the Gerber products, these cereals are the ones I recommend most!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

baby loves it. Good to start weaning them to solids. been using this since my first born. quality is excellent. ingredients seems good. smells great. baby loves the taste. size is portable. Good for diet since high in iron.

3051ac31-cf7a-4704-bb41-6ea778990c1a
Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I really liked this cereal for the ingredients and the benefits to my baby’s diet. But the taste was a bit bland, so sometimes my baby eats it and sometimes she doesn’t. Adding in some fruit juice helped the taste. The size is quite big, so you can use it for a while.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Nice Taste Good quality Great ingredients Recommended for breakfast Easy serving Adding water or milk Benefits for baby Nice size and package Easy using Composition One of the best baby food brand

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

comparatively cheaper than my local super market. size and packaging is the same as well. my lil one just started his first food with this and eating well! going with a simple flavor to start! recommended for anyone starting solid for their young one.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

i bought it for myself as I have issues having breakfast (no appetite). this I can easily eat without feeling too full. it tastes neutral without sugar or sweetener. quality seems good regarding the ingredients. could be of bigger size.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022