GH
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

it got to korea on time... my baby has not tried it yet but I love the package. I recommend. the ingredients are pure...I guess it taste nice, the size is a bit small, is just a one time serve...my son is 4month old(age) but the benefit I see in carrot is 100percent. this is my 3rd order

78502ff0-044e-4546-8ef6-63aea9c26493
Posted on May 17, 2022

Great quality product with fantastic ingredients. Great value as well at Iherb and delivery was very quick and well packaged. Would recommend and will buy again!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Puree is smooth and tastes good. Perfect first foods for baby who just starts solid foods. Package is also convenient for on the go. Size is also just nice, maybe a bit too much for starting and can only keep for 24 hours. Ingredient is simple and all natural.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Awesome price for a carton of 8 x 2 packs! Love mixing it into plain oatmeal or simply on its own for Baby's meal time. Saves time and effort to puree on my own! Perfect for on the go!

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Best Buy! Little ones love Gerber and carrot was one of the first food they tried! 2oz serving pack can be served with fruits or cereals or as a snack before meal. Convenient and taste refreshing!

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Gerber is good quality for babies. Its the first food I gave from my first baby up to now. Size is okay. Each packet is good for 1 serving. Will purchase more

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

excellent quality, natural ingredients, great taste. we use it with our 7 months old. size is just right, but I would prefer package of three.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Great baby food for bub to start with. Love the fact that it is not a mix so baby can try one thing at a time. Baby is not a fan of it

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I used this to make carrot muffins. Very smooth and came out delicious!

3f09b190-7526-461d-b5cf-5918f55a65c8