GH
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I love that iherb brings in all kinds of gerber product and it’s cheaper than in stores. My baby loves this puree a lot and he is an extremely picky eater. It is really helpful for parents that are always on the go! Also, my baby gets to try alot of different flavors.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

My daughter loved them I ordered all kinds. It tastes good. I wish they would restock the small serving as it’s too much for my daughter and you can use it within two days. The package is good and easy to open. The flavor is great I have taste it.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

It’s Gerber, so the quality is high. The ingredients are simple and my kiddo loves them. I can usually get two servings out of one cup a day. I have also been known to throw the extra or leftover into pancake mix or something for my older kids to sneak in a little veggie/fruit into whatever I’m cooking- boost nutrition.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I was searching everywhere for small containers of pumpkin to have on hand when i want to add to muffins cookies cake recipes etc .Its clean no additives ,perfect size,tastes like pumpkin .excellent quality ,will buy again as its such a handy size when you dont want the hassle of doing it yourself ......perfect

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for baby when she start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on May 17, 2022

الوصف Non GMO Project Verified 2nd Foods® No Artificial Flavors or Colors Packaging Made with No BPA The Goodness Inside: 1/3 cup Pumpkin in each tub These pumpkins were grown using our Clean Field Farming™ practices. size age serving diet packge

85fefb2e-4515-4513-8852-48ffceee3af2
Posted on Oct 24, 2022

so excited to be able to get pumpkin baby food on iherb. I love the quality of Gerber products and can't wait to use it to add into my kids pastas without them even knowing. tastes great+

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

All the Gerber baby food are great! Great packaging 2 oz per container and you get 2 in package. So we dont waste good incase baby dont like

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I bought this item for my dog! My dog absolutely loves this baby food, sometimes I mix it with his wet food sometimes I feed him by itself. It saves me a lot of time and I love how affordable it is!

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

i actually bought it for.my dog lol, but she loved it and it's actually really good for them so it's a good buy!