GH

4.7
Based on 1,560 Ratings
1,251
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Very good product, excellent quality, natural ingredients, great taste. Size of the package is also good for making 1-2 lunch with some extra vegetables or some chicken, taste like the real fruit! I like that product, because very healthy for my baby and she benefits the good quality of the product with great flavor!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Bought this to have on hand for digestive changes when baby starts solids. I like that it's first foods so baby can have it from the very beginning, which is when it's most useful, as their system gets used to solids. Having the 2 packs is nice too, because my baby can't eat a large quantity at a time yet, so I appreciate separate smaller sealed containers.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Pure ingredients, convenient to use. I like it as I can just warm up the food and give to baby. Quality: it is smooth so baby eats it without difficulty. Size is just right, not too much or too little. Perfect for 2-4 feeds. Just open, warm and feed!

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

My daughter loved them I ordered all kinds. It tastes good. The serving is good for my daughter. The package is good and easy to open. The flavor is great I have taste it. The quality of the foood is good. It’s for baby’s age between 5months above.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on May 15, 2022

I always turn to these when my kid gets slightly constipated or if she is behind her poop schedule. ^_^ My three year old loves it and considers it a treat. The size is just right as it is basically two prunes. Natural sweet prune flavour with no junk additives. I always keep these in stock and they stay good for quite some time. I also always reuse the small plastic tub for painting and other messy play. Basically a great quality product, which taste great.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I have been eating Gerber prunes for over 30 years. I love prunes but these are ready,a great snack and just the right amount of prune.They are pure, no added sugar and are delicious . I can’t get these prunes in Canada. No one seems to make a puréed prune.m

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for baby when she start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Good and convenient package that can finish the whole package without storeing it in the fridge for another meal. It really work for babies even adults. I like it for no sugar added.

85728505-4c4e-40bf-950b-e987000b8828