Page 1 - Reviews - Garden of Life, Vitamin Code, RAW D3, 50 mcg (2,000 IU), 120 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
GH

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

As far as I know, as far as my own research goes, I will stick with this Vitamin CODE Raw D3. It seems the better vitamin being that it is 'raw' and not processed as much by heat. I have been buying this exact product for years and will continue unless the price gets to be too costly for me. In that case I will stop buying vitamins entirely.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin for several years and it's easily absorbed and digested; and easy to swallow. I take 3 tablets a day, 1 after each meal. I love that it is organic plant calcium including Vitamin K2, a very healthy quality of organic foods. It is all ingredients that you can read and understand.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

I use a lot of Garden of Life products and have found them to be of great quality, easy to take, and I feel they are helping me. I know I need more Vitamin D for the region of the country in which I live. I always look for organic products which also means they are non GMO.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Love these. No nasty ingredients to worry about, keep me going for a month too! I personally take the reccomend dosage by pouring the contents of the capsule in water as the capsules are a little big in size Much needed in the colder months when there's barely any sun

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Was great as all regular, yet I wont be getting it anything else as settle have purchased nursery of life out and I blacklist all settle items. additionally they have added chorella to it since I last got it. i'm keeping away from chorella until I have all my mercury fillings eliminated as I dont wamt to cause a redistribution of metals that have settled around my body. to chelate securely should utilize the Dr Andrew Cutler Chelation technique. google him you can find all the data free and the fb support bunch excessively exceptionally accommodating.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

one of my favourite companies for the most natural vegan, no binders or fillers and work really well, would recommend this company again and again and I have done, you need D3 for a few things in the body to say the least. D3 helps with the absorption of calcium as well as other functions in the body. Melanated people especially need higher doses of vitamin D or people who do not get much sunlight as the sun naturally provides vitamin D

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

My doctor reduced the IU of my vit D cause my vit D is now normal after more than a year of taking it. I am immunocompromised. My health has improved a lot since I started taking supplements. I started religiously taking supplements when covid started in march 2020.

8396fe4d-4fb5-4b54-bc8f-8cc63e65f4d6
Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Bought it for my friend due to she got osteoporosis, vitamin D3 will increase the absorption of calcium. Vitamin D3 must take together with vitamin K2 for osteoporosis. Brand Garden of life is a good brand as the products normally contains probiotics and enzymes which help for the absorption.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I have been using this vitamin d for years to regulate my levels. For winters I use the 5000 IU, for summers it is this one. I take it along with magnessium,boron , K2 mk7 and vitamin a. I give it 4 stars as it has chlorella and I would like it without it. But the product works , no issues there.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I take these in addition to other brands of d3 which are combined with k2. I like the ingredients in garden of life products. This one includes probiotics and enzymes.