GH
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 17, 2022
Good

This supplement helped me sleep better. Not sure if its one of the main effects I had bought it to support for sinuses/hair loss.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Only been taking it 10 days and have noticed huge changes for the better

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

Good quality organic ingredients to help boast the immune system. We keep these around and take them if we feel any sickness coming on.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

buy this product for winter,along with mushrooms to give you immunity in the long winter months.a real boost. i stock up in summer so i have it.

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

It's a product that we never want to run out of ! My husband does not get cold's & flu when he takes the RM 10 . He only needs one capsules a day for it to keep the germs away ! Before taking these he had started getting very bad flu's. And now with the covid stuff happening , this is a great protection ! It works for me as well.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

great option. composition is good. I like. to buy

Posted on Apr 16, 2020

Fermented medicinial mushrooms that I have used against lung infection om my mother twice and as a result escaped antibiotics. I stock this supplement and I am truly happy i encountered Jordan Rubin and Garden og life.

Posted on Oct 5, 2006

Amazing product. No more colds from season changes and flying! My best friends father was dying of cancer and only had 3 months to live. I recommended this product to him and he immeditely began taking it. Today 1 year later, he was told he was cancer free!! His doctors in canada are amazed by how this product worked and how it kept his white blood cell count so high during chemo. His doctors are now recomending it to all of their cancer patients!!

Posted on Jan 6, 2018

I had "cell changes" on my spleen and an old brain injury from a car accident on my frontal lobe. Dr told me to take 3 tablets twice a day for 90 days. Next check up showed a big improvement for both issues. She said your body is smart and will repair what it thinks is the most important problem first, so there was greater improvement for my brain than the spleen. I also used the RM-10 Ultra half the time. That was several years ago, so now I will buy a bottle once or twice a year when everyone around me is getting sick...like now with the flu virus. I've been taking 2 twice a day for the last 3 weeks and while half the people I know have been sick...not me. I do also take vitamins, minerals, amino acids and the good omega oils all year long with extra C.