Page 1 - Reviews - Garden of Life, RAW Protein & Greens, Organic Plant Formula, Vanilla, 19.40 oz (550 g) - iHerb
GH

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I love Garden of Life products, and this quality protein with greens is my favorite. It doesn't have any funny taste, and it has helped me with my new lifestyle. I make a smoothie with this protein to break my 18-hour fast every day. I've seen very good results.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I bought this as I’d seen it recommended but this was the best price I could find by far! Really great quality ingredients and it’s so handy to have the green plants included in the package; you really can’t taste them! A very pleasant taste and product overall!

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for me when i start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Really glad I chose this since it fits my fitness goal. Happy too that it has really low sugar — good for me who is a prediabetics😊

4b895f95-2ad2-4a21-8369-6357faf427ca
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

After making my own protein mixes I went back to this product and remembered one reason. that I went into making my own. My number one complaint is that is makes my smoothies frothy, in which I do not like. But that is my taste and may not be another's. As far as taste and overall product it is great. Taste is good nothing overpowers the other. A great blend that doesn't taste like "green ".

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

What a pleasant surprise! The taste isnt too sweet or chalky, like many other powders. Feeling full and satiated knowing that I "break my fast" with natural, raw organic proteins & greens is empowering! I have more energy to tackle the world!

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

taste and texture could be better but it is plant protien not whey. love that it is soy free. great with chocolate almond milk in the blender. love the ingredients

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

This is by far the most effective protein I have taken. I have experienced a lot of plant protein. I don't care how it tastes, because I mix it with smoothies. I found it to be very effective. If you don't like sweetness, choose natural flavors.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021
2040

Good quality of product, great scent , good texture package to use and happy to have it one after this as backup since small size. Thanks iherb to provide benefit item to consumer. Tq

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

This smells sooo good and tastes like dessert especially with banana, and i trued baking with it without adding sweetners and honestly it’s Delicious as regular cookies