Page 1 - Reviews - Garden of Life, RAW Organic Protein, Organic Plant Formula, Vanilla Chai, 20.45 oz (580 g) - iHerb
GH

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

My wife and daughter LOVE the Garden of Life Vanilla Chai. They won't have a smoothie without this particular flavor. This brand is by far the best on the market.

2c5c26f5-ac51-4c53-a7ac-805415715b82
Posted on Aug 30, 2021

One of the most effective proteins, quality not like other animal protein which does not worked on my body. No after effects like digestive problem with this plant protein as you get from animal protein. Sisira able and quality protein. Direct from the source and first hand. Not like animal protein which is second hand, sun-plant-animal

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

GOL products never disappoint. Best vegan protein I've ever used. Taste takes some getting used to compared to chocolate cacao flavor, but it grows on you.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Thisorganic protein powder mixes well in my smoothies and I like the flavor. I have digestive problems, but this protein powder does not cause any issues.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Good value, don't need to add any flavor like some. Easy on stomach compared to others, can't handle whey. Mix with almond milk, banana and greens still good tasting!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Used the product as a post workout, mixed with water. It mixed very smoothly in a hand blender, with a creamy after tone, which I found pleasant.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

love the taste and smell :) also great value for money organic ingredients and nice size, plant based and later i use package for keeping flour. i use it in everyday diet after workout, my lifestyle and helps achieve my goals

Posted on Jul 12, 2021

The flavour for this protein powder is great - truly tastes like Chai. BUT I'm a little disappointed that it really taste powdery after mixing with liquid. Almost like it doesn't dissolve properly, like a chocolate milk powder does!

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

It is my first purchase of this product. Tastes good. There is no overly strong vanilla flavor, but it is much better for me.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

The taste is horrible, it tastes like eating a cinnamon and star anise bomb. On top of that it has really bad solubility, it will not dissolve in cold water/milk no matter how hard you shake/stir it, and will form huge chunks at the bottom. Even with warm water (which c'mon, who drinks warm protein shakes) it takes about 50 shakes in my shaker, and will form a suspension that has a bad mouth-feel. I wouldn't even think about making breakfast shakes with this, doubt it will like the company of other ingredients with how bad it mixes. All in all a regretful purchase, will not buy again