Page 1 - Reviews - Garden of Life, Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 29 fl oz (858 ml) - iHerb
GH

Posted on May 10, 2022

Quality coconut with great taste. I use it frequently for oil pulling routine for the past seven years now. It has benefitted in great oral hygiene. At times I include the oil into my diet recipes as dressings. Packaging is sealed well and hygienic to contain the quality ingredient. Good buy for its quantity and size.

8600e239-902e-42fc-84a4-edebfcc6d5c4
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Reasonable priced, and pretty good 😊 love coconut oil that is used in every household in many way's..cooking, best for massage, skin and face , hair and scalp ..i just love this product so many benefits of consuming coconut oil , not only for skin and hair but also very beneficial for our health..highly recommended 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😍😍

d121b330-845f-428c-b52d-472c80b9a51a
Posted on Dec 12, 2021

It comes in a plastic jar while it is at least recycled which is good. This coconut it has a nice taste and you can easily using for frying. It is packed with essential fatty acids and has may benefits for skin and hair. Hereby you can easily mix it with any skin cream or balm or just rub it in the skin or use it on your hair prior to washing.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

This is a great product. As it says, it's raw and extra virgin. It's USDA organic and it's non-GMO. And you don't even have to refrigerate it! It has only one ingredient - organic expeller cold-pressed coconut oil. It comes in a recyclable container that is PBA free. A really good product!

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

I have been buying coconut oil in local stores for years, and now I have decided to try one of the "Gardens of Life". I am very surprised, but the smell and taste are much better than the oil I used before. I can eat it with spoons just like ice cream (if refrigerated) I have already ordered another two!

Ghizlane
Posted on Jul 9, 2021

I just bought this for oil pulling and the smell and flavor did not disappoint! I literally use coconut oil for everything, but usually buy cheaper ones for skincare and cooking... but I definitely think I will be switching to this brand for all uses! Yum!

Posted on May 16, 2022

Healthy ingredient with benefits. Taste nice when mixed with foods. Frequency not too often as it isn’t recommended to take too much in daily diet. I use a few table spoons to cook with recipes. Serving size of the bottle is value for money. Composition is smooth. Quality coconut oil packaged well.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This has to be the best coconut oil I have ever purchased. The others we bought in the past would get gritty for some reason. This one keeps consistent and is very pliable at room temperature. We use it in our coffee and for oil pulling at night. Highly recommend it. We will order a larger size if there is larger size available, now that we know it is great quality. All of our experiences with Garden of Life brand has been awesome. Their organic prenatals are the only completely organic prenatals on the market.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

When I receive this product, it is so big at size and the price is so economic oh!!! It is very fragrant and it doesn't stimulate the throat while swallowing. Because i had this not good feeling when I was eating another brand name of coconut oil. Definitely I will purchase again : )

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I bought this brand because I was looking for an organic coconut oil that was unrefined. This has a great light taste to it and I use it for cooking, eating out of the jar, and for lubrication for a variety of different things. Made bread with it and it came out delicious. I use it to cook raw spinach, asparagus, sear meats, and for cooking eggs. Some coconut oils are very strong and taste too coconuty but I really do like the light texture and flavor of this one.