Page 1 - Reviews - Garden of Life, Oceans 3, Better Brain with OmegaXanthin, 90 Softgels - iHerb
GH
Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Passed this on to my mum as i heard that the main ingredient in this helps to improve memory and so far mum felt that it was working. Will continue to try for a couple more months to see if it has a lasting effect!

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Product Selection galore, Educated and Ethical customer service persons, Unbeatable pricing, Fast and Accurate shipping.

Posted on Feb 2, 2021

Like the combination. Not mega dose of vitamins (I dislike taking more than you need), the amount is just right. Seems helped me being more alert and memory. Take it with food as vitamin b can help generate energy from food, otherwise may feel a bit low blood sugar if take it on empty stomach. But it’s a bit pricey. (That’s why taken off one star)

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Just started taking OmegaXanthin every day as I need both Omega 3 and Xanthin, so convenient to just take one softgel a day.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Excellent product for brain health.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Excellent product for brain health.

Posted on Feb 6, 2021

I like this supplement... feel that I have better brain function and memory after taking 2 caps per day.

Posted on Dec 18, 2020

I am happy with these guys, I buy a number of products from this brand as the quality is always good

Posted on Dec 14, 2020

clears up my mommy-brain and all the brain fog. finally something that works!

Posted on Jul 8, 2021