GH

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

My Kind does it again with these multivitamins. They provide quality product. Overall one of the best multivitamins I have ever had. They don't aggravate my stomach issues either.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Garden of Life has always been a favorite brand with quality ingredients. This Women's Multi gives me extra energy and I can tell when I have not taken it. I can take one tablet daily with positive effects extending the number of servings.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I like to take a medium to low potency multi and then I take several other supplements in addition. So happy to find an iron AND copper-free women's multi that is food sourced :)

Posted on May 12, 2022

These vitamins contain no commercial “gelatin” lots of vitamin contain pig and cow cartilage as gelatin.. it’s against my religious beliefs to eat pork. Praise God for having options.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Like it for it's organics ingredient list and suitable for my age range. Size wise, pills seem a bit big but I think should be ok to swallow. Not tried yet, hope to keep my overall health good.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I stopped taking this Garden of Life Women's Multi 40+ and I sure could tell a difference and glad I am back taking them again!!!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I love these vitamins. They do not have that terrible vitamin taste. I’ve only been taking them a couple weeks so do not really feel any different. But I plan on continuing using these because of the quality and ingredients.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I bought this for my 70year old mother. She doesn’t feel bad with it as she’s pretty with supplements, so I guess it is a YES

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Im so glade to try this kind of tablets, i have try it more than 6 months now and it's upgrade all my vitamins spicily V.D which i was suffering from the deficiency.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Efficient & quick delivery. Suitable for daily consumption; easy to swallow. Quality very good. However, I take additional plant calcium supplement, since this is not included in the tablet.