Page 1 - Reviews - Garden of Life, MyKind Organics, Golden Milk, Recovery & Nourishment, 3.70 oz (105 g) - iHerb
GH

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

My favorite drink after matcha. Even my kids love to drink it. Turmeric is very healthy and good for digestion. There is a lot more health benefits from it. Try it! One scoop of golden milk for a cup of oat milk and half teaspoon of honey makes a grade drink, hot or cold. It’s my favorite recipe.

5ddcd112-b7dd-4d15-b56a-10f9f3fdfd60
5cfcdde8-7236-49f1-8912-a14d3a3dd28b
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I use this with warm almond milk. I have noticed it has improved my digestive system. The taste is good too. Not too spicy not too sweet. It has benefited my gut. And I am sure reduced inflammation too. I usually drink this golden milk at night before bed. Turmeric ingredient is amazing quality.

Posted on Jul 8, 2021

I'm glad that I tried this one. It's my third kind to try. The first one I liked best but it was expensive. The second brand was too sweet. This one, however, tastes as good as the first but it's better because there's less residue left in my cup (I used to stir the first one before every sip) AND it's more affordable.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I am pleasantly surprised at the taste of this Golden Milk. I wasn’t sure what to expect, but it’s very good. The cinnamon and ginger create a yummy scent and the taste is mellow. I mixed mine with soy milk - any nut milk will do. I use my frother to create a lump- free beverage - some of the powder does sink to the bottom so occasionally stirring your cup is suggested. This is a perfect night time beverage. We all know the benefits of Tumeric with black pepper. This Golden Milk has both. I love it!

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I've never tried Golden Milk before, so this was a first. I really enjoy it. I drink it before bed with almond milk, and it has a warm cinnamon vibe. It's good! My almond milk is lightly sweetened, and it's great with this golden milk. I tried with whole milk, and didn't like it.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I purchased this product several times. I make golden milk by heating organic soy milk and then mixing in a scoop of the powder. It's actually mildly sweet on it's own, but I generally will mix in some organic maple syrup or honey to sweeten it. It doesn't stay mixed very well and some settles to the bottom, but I will drink that too so that nothing goes to waste. I love that it has such a great ingredient list with pepper to help it be more bioavailable, but that it's also enhanced with Ashwagandha. an adaptogen and will drink this in the evening to help me get a good night's sleep.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

love this milk. it is very nice & smooth. Love the golden color to perk up my appetite too. Believe this helps me in my joints pain problem too.

9eab98a1-2195-4b23-80ae-965d00466e7d
Posted on Aug 16, 2021

Mix with my homemade almond milk, have it every morning to break my fast. It's so delicious and I really like the color of it. already repurchased two more.

1ad7b635-ee61-4041-920d-fcc62ac2993e
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I like this blend. It has a mild taste. Warming. I like it mixed in with a cup of herbal tea, or with warm non dairy milk. The fact that it can also help to calm an irritated gut and to nudge your gut towards better overall health is a welcome bonus.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

It’s not that spicy compare to other turmeric tea that I tried. But I drink it at night and it’s effective as a relaxing tea before bedtime.