Page 1 - Reviews - Garden of Life, MyKind Organics, Fair Trade Organic Maca Root, Energy Boost, 7.93 oz (225 g) - iHerb
GH

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Much better than the pill version. And the taste... Oh, the taste. Simply delicious! After 6 weeks taking it I can definitely say that my energy level is higher during the day. And my wife also appreciates my "energy" at night. Lol. Really great product. I'll definitely buy it again. Thumbs up!

5011821a-bcd8-4d62-8046-7b7f7648022e
30fc22a9-4018-49f5-a0e3-6e1344137e62
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Simply the best Maca I've ever had, the difficulty in taking Maca is the absorption that is very limited per day, but the one with probiotics for better digestion is by far the best.

37ec7167-ea4f-404f-954e-f9303d69b3ff
Posted on Aug 14, 2021

I like to add some to my morning hot drinks - it has a woody/earthy taste that blends well. I do better when I take this in the morning - it gives me a boost to keep going through the afternoon. I find that if I take this in the afternoon I have difficulty falling asleep.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Love this Maca! I went from capsules to this powder! ingredients are freaking amazing! It has probiotics!! Yes! Size and packaging are great! Taste is good! Gives good energy and has so many other benefits! Definitely will be buying this again.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Been trying to use this for energy instead of caffeine/coffee and I love the stable energy boost it gives me instead of the coffee crash

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Solid maca root powder to help energy and hormonal balance. It is strong so take a little bit at a time and work your way up.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I use this in my baking and the taste does not come through which is a good thing. I have tried it in my savoury porridge and it does not work well. I would recommend mixing this in sweet food like cakes and cookies!

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

I really like the flavor of this added to my morning smoothie. I like that it's organic and fair trade.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I have had better Maca but it wasn’t had. Other Maca I have had after a week or two I can tell the difference in my daily mood and feelings and energy. With this I just couldn’t pinpoint the effect.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This one is a little hard for me to get past the taste. I usually mix it with coffee or tea, but it has a pretty strong ‘tree bark’ like taste to it. It’s not horrible tho