Page 1 - Reviews - Garden of Life, Grass Fed Collagen Beauty, Strawberry Lemonade, 9.52 oz (270 g) - iHerb
GH
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Best quality collagen powdered ever .. and the ingredients was very tasty and very good fit for my age .and great composition and package was great and great benefits improvement effect to my diet and skin .. please especially I had a hurt on my knee and deficiency pain .-and taste so tasty 😋

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

After long research I found that this collagen is the best quality and the most natural ingredients. Very pleasant taste and smell. It’s hard to tell yet, but I’m sure that I’m already seeing effect. Skin is softer and I like the texture of my hair. Would recommend for any age. Especially 30 plus

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

You can add it to any beverage I like the quality of the packaging and the product doesn't have a weird after taste. The ingredients are loaded with benefits other than just collagen. I have definitely seen an improvement in my joints since using it. It is also a good way to add more water into your diet.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

The taste is good and easy to take i mixed it with juice and liquid VitaminC. Good benefits for hair , nails, skin, joints and bones. Good ingredients too , it's has lovely smell not bad. Cute package! I take 1 scoop a day for anti-aging , elasticity and beauty skin. Great quality!!

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

I love it!!! I bought 2 one for myself and my mother. My mom suffers from arthritis, I am no doctor however, this has helped her very much. Gave her energy and it taste great! I am over 30 years old and my mother almost in her 60’s. This is going to be my 4th order from the same product. My mom loves the taste so I’m sticking to this one for now. The quality of the product is awesome and ingredients are not harsh. I highly recommend.

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

I’ve tried several different kinds of collagen over the years and this one steals a spot in my top favs Love love love the smell and taste AND the added probiotics

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Product is good and simple to mix into smoothies or even just by itself. It doesn't have any weird after taste as well. I however do find it a little sweet but that is my personal opinion. I will try the flavoured version next time that way I can put it into anything.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I give this product 100 points! Excellent taste, you can add it to smoothies or drink it simply by diluting it with water! I advise everyone!

iReeRee
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

It tastes strawberry 🍓 lemonade 🍋 flavor blend, great quality ingredients & composition for any collagen deficiency, convenient size with good package, good for a healthy diet & lifestyle good benefits, good for age 21 and above, you will see effect and improvement with use, good for skin and knee

Posted on May 21, 2022

Very tasty, like strawberry ice cream. Hard to say if works good alone, because I’m using it wit complex vitamins and vitamins for skin. But after two weeks my skin is glowing and looks better.