GH

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Some recent reviews state these pills are too big to swallow but they are actually smaller than most calcium pills I have taken. I appreciate the fact that the calcium comes from egg shells so is classified as food.

customerofiherb
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

These are great. One of my favorite brands. They are top quality. Take with food, easy to swallow. Use for all the family. Gentle on stomach.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I think this is a good product and I rate GOL very highly but I don't enjoy taking 5 tablets each time (this is the only reason I gave it 4 starts instead of 5).

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Has a funky odor. But these not upset my tummy. Sometimes i onlybremeber to take 4 instead of the 5 that are recommended. Have yet to take a recent bone density test.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I love the ingredients. In my opinion, eggshell is the best source of calcium. How t performs only DEXA will tell

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I threw these away, the smell was awful. I did ask the question here on iHerb if others had found these to be smelly and the answers that came back were no.. so I may have had a bad batch? To be safe I didn’t take. I would like to try these as they are natural calcium but unsure whether to reorder. It was a smelly manure smell not pleasant at all. I may try and order again and see if there is any difference and whether I just had a bad batch.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I love the brand - if the tablets could be smaller and just take twice as many that would be a bit better I think.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I can see my gums getting stronger

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Easy to swallow and seems to be a quality product.