GH

Posted on Oct 27, 2021
Excellent brand

Great brand hands down. Anything this brand puts out, I am on board to try. I have given this to kids when they need immune boosting. It seems to work for us. Kids must like the taste since they keep drinking the smoothies and beverages that I drop this in.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

We needed a natural antibacterial and this goldenseal, with echinacea works amazingly. So glad they have this product for kids. It was possible that we needed antifungal as well and the good thing about goldenseal with echinacea is that helps for a lot of things, it helps for both bacterial and fungal so it is well rounded. Great to have in the medicine cabinet. This helps for optimal health. We take probiotics at the end of the day.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Glory to Ukraine 🇺🇦 This product is great! Recommended by a friend that know a lot about alternative medicine, cleared up my daughter's stuffy nose in just a few days. She went through 2 rounds of antibiotics over 3 months and nothing worked like this. This will definitely be a go to supplement for my daughter for years to come. Highly recommended!

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I love this product. I use it when I see the first symptoms of a cold at my child. I mix it in a little small quantity of orange juice. My kid drinks it easily. It is a good supplement and has a good composition. I see the benefits really fast.

I love my brother so I got this for him, just want the best for his wellbeing even at the young age, I'm confident that Gaia Herbs will never disappoint me from them taking good care of my brother's immune system, I will always support this high quality brand!

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Quality brand with clean ingredients! Effective ! This is always in pur home or with us while travelling. Good size as a liquid to carry on the plane too. When we see first sympthoms we directly start using it . Also when we feel the immune is weak in the life circle for kids . recommend it

Posted on May 19, 2022

My daughter used to be sick with bronchitis almost every months. I read about this product on the website of medical medium. Now it’s been 5 months since last time she was sick. It really works. I use other products along with this one. quality is great! Clean ingredients. No citric acid!

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

The echinacea I buy from the same brand is out of stock so I’m trying this one with goldenseal. I read mixed reviews about the efficacy and safety of giving goldenseal to kids so I’m going to use occasionally.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

It’s such a good quality and perfect for immune system, perfect for absorption and it has no taste every time i purchase this product

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

The best ingredients for immunity! Gaia is always quaility one! This supplement is a lifesaver and with home since we have met with it. The taste is okay for kids too. Recommend it. We use it for first sign of cold. And in cold season to boost immunity.