GH

4.7
Based on 1,243 Ratings
1,001
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I tried many brands before but this one is really effective on me plus I don’t get constipated. Been suffering for years of dizziness, fatigue, lack of energy etc but after 2 months of taking floravital iron+herbs finally, my bp is normal, everything gets normal so far. Taste is good! I want to continue drinking floravital but its a little bit pricey for the size though. I hope they’ll add more. But overall I’m happy and amazed of the quality and effectiveness of this product.

28a975a1-9e31-4745-83d7-333fff7e0730
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

good but the kid dont like the taste unfortunately 😕 but i will take it for me. good quality size good ingredients very good not make me feel bad in the stomach not make me faal sick the taste fine for me hope it will do good, i think it will minerals are good

47885e7d-8819-4c52-91c1-29e4446e72a6
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I have been taking this excellent product for almost 3 months . I love it ! I definitely recommend it , my oncologist was the one who told me to get liquid iron is amazing . And you have to star using it with vitamin C. The capsules goes together with the liquid iron to be the perfect match. I could felt the difference on my body a few days I started taking it.

4b5b33b3-f742-4741-ac64-1ca9a896f009
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I LOVE the way Floradix tastes! I used it when I was going through radiation and chemo many years ago. It helped me maintain a healthy iron level. Now, I use it whenever I'm dipping lower than I should. iherb always has it in stock, so I don't worry about running out.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I've used Floradix for quite a while. I had problems with other iron supplements causing stomach/intestinal discomfort. I have not had any problems at all with Floradix. As a vegetarian, I keep an eye on my iron levels. I just had bloodwork done and my iron levels look great so I know this is working. I also like the taste.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I love it, I'm anemic really bad and already on iron pills from the doc I know this product works really well BC usually if I just want to be like a normal person lol and eat something normal that I can't have like gluten or wheat what ever it may be you can see by the tmi, colour of your stool that what you ate has stopped the iron absorption but with this supplement I ate normal and I could still see that I had iron, your stool is actually alot darker when ur on iron supplements I still feel all the affects of the anemia but definitely not as bad :) I will continue to take this and also give to the kids thankyou

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

My wife has been taking this product for several years, which she says has been working for her. She loves the taste, which she states does not leave a lingering after effect. She also likes that it is made from all plant ingredients. In fact, she preferably chooses the vegan option whenever we buy. She also stated that it helps her to stay alert in the mornings, as she sometimes struggles to stay awake when she gets up early. It is also touted as one of the most absorbable of the iron products available, which speaks to the quality. I also comes in convenient sizes, depending on how many persons may chose to take it at a particular time. She loves that it is made from a combination of fruits, and not from animal or other sources.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Wow! I have searched a number of venders looking for quality Floradix that is not watered down. I'm so happy to discover iHerbs. Your products are quality & the composition superior to the same brand sold by other venders. Don't be fooled people, READ your labels. Other venders are selling Floradix (Iron + Herbs) and WATER is listed as the 2nd ingredient. BUT NOT iHerb!!!! I was so pleased with the size and taste of their product. This natural product has been incredibly helpful in resolving my anemia and boosting my energy levels, without causing unwanted constipation. I will be a return customer. Thanks for caring about the quality of your products. I will be back. :-)

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

I bought it for my mom.. The taste is good My mom have iron deficiency and i thought this will help her.. But the package is too big and heavy and its not easy to open! So she didn't use it that much If you thinking of buying this for someone have problems with his hands i recommend you not! But it's good and help to get the iron up