Page 1 - Reviews - FutureBiotics, VeinFactors, Varicose Vein Complex, 90 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
GH

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

This is an amazing product for varicocele. Reduces the pain & swelling almost instantly. I've had varicose veins and varicocele on my left groin (the size of a golf ball) for years. It's been 2 weeks since I've started taking the pills and the varicocele has shrunk by half. No more pain on the left groin area nor the scrotum AT ALL!!! Varicose veins on the back of my legs are still there although, to be fair, I haven't been monitoring that area much & it's only 2 WEEKS since I've started taking the pills. Will probably buy again if the improvements continue. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

0c5f8622-1642-497a-8d0f-51da65b359f2
Posted on Dec 23, 2021

This product is fantastic!!! though only one week using it but I have noticed great results for the overall body health. I noticed a great improvement as I suffered a lot from bad blood circulation. Now I have less headaches, less pain in my legs. I believe it will be so much better in the coming weeks.

396c48c4-54d3-493d-818d-4d95d8e08698
ba3024aa-ec86-430f-8518-ac4fe44a621e
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I have been taking the FutureBiotics VeinFactors complex since May and after a few days my legs felt greatly improved. Now after a month my varicose pain and the heaviness are gone from my legs. I feel so much better, and will certainly keep on taking these capsules. Fantastic quality and the ingredients are what I needed. Very happy I found iHerb

Posted on May 3, 2022

I started taking this 2 weeks ago. Before I started taking this medication was in so much pain. Now I feel great no pain. I am very happy now as well. I can go for long walks now and sleep though the night . No more waking up in pain. I have tried alot of medications , this one is the best. I recommend this to everyone . 5 stars .

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Got this for my mom, as she genetically has varicose. It is good that there are such products, because not everyone is okay with doing surgeries, and this will help extend the comfort in my moms legs! I will get these for her regularly, so she can support her veins from time to time…

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Effective on my varicose veins. 2 out of my 7 large purple veins flatten and almost gone. The rest are also improving. I started drinking this since July 2021 but i only drink once a day. What more if i follow 3 capsules a day. I must say quality is really good. I love the fact that there is no harmful ingredients and it is vegetarian

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

These caps are highly fast and effective with varicose veins. It might only take two caps to see the pain go away. The effect will come quite fast after taking these. The caps are pretty big so it recommended to take them with plenty of water to get them down, while the best part of this is that all content is natural and there are no side effects.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Within 24 hours this beautiful remedy became effective and helped me to reduce vein pressure to almost 90%. I am 30 years old and I am 75kg . Not so fat . But I used this for 4 weeks then I stoped. I stopped because I think I got fixed 50%. Now it’s been 2 months and I use it when needed. Like traveling, hiking or very very busy day

Posted on May 17, 2022

I received that product on time and good packaged.The quality is good and after 3weeks of its use I can see a little improvement.I will order new package for better result. I use this supplement together with varicose veins cream.Ingredients are the best possible and varicose vein complex really works. Strongly recommend it.

be63a81a-9195-4f16-9247-79514e206ed2
Posted on May 16, 2022

The quality of it is great. I added this supplement in my diet because I’m concerned for the varicose and spidery veins that appeared on my thighs. I see an improvement within a few weeks. It’s not a considerable change just yet but I can kind of see it. That packaging is good.