GH

Based on 3,832 Ratings
3,105
Posted on Feb 24, 2022
The best Lion's Mane for memory and focusing

This Lion's Mane is really a great product. So easy to take. I’ve been using it for all my mushroom needs and I can’t complain! It’s organic, which is always a plus! After taking this product for about a month now, I have noticed that my memory has gotten better. I find that my mood swings aren’t changing any of the things that I needed to get done. Instead of focusing on all these negative feelings, I find myself being more productive than ever before just because of the fact that this little addition to my diet does wonders for me spiritually and mentally.

c2d61951-6826-4384-ac58-6e833d20effd
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I NEVER want to have to live without this!!! I have ADD, with that comes memory issues, anxiety, depression, as well as I swear my brain synapses didn’t connect so it was so hard to finish a thought or follow through. This Lions Mane, helps me sleep deeper (I remember dreams now) I no longer get tired at 1pm, I have less anxiety and depression (I was only mild)my memory is better, less brain fog, more focus. I feel like I connect more with my soul on it too if that makes sense. I love it!!!

I started taking this supplement and literally from the second week, it became easier for me to concentrate and perform various tasks at work calmly, without worries. There are no more mood swings, thoughts are clear, and apathy has been blown away by the wind.

1fcbf8b6-2fea-4e51-aa73-083a7533775c
97ef543f-d3a4-40ae-8e6d-e08bb642fd98
6f5c4a2c-1484-489d-ad06-ff91f49cf038
56e1ce6d-5b2e-44f2-bf88-ef134ab19400
7f506d2a-3898-47cf-ade5-65c11ab609fd
Posted on Oct 24, 2022

great quality, I let my 17 years old son take them. I think it great for everybody in family. It doesn't taste anything. The size is very easy to swallow. The package came safely arrived. Everything is good intact. I will wait to see the result. We just started to take them

78944924-b529-473a-bc06-ea5c9dc1d8c1
575f2e97-ba35-4109-9588-1df0485fccea
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

The quality of product must be really good mushroom. The capsules size is normal. easy to swallow. The package came safely and faster than expect. I think I got faster thinking when I play sudoku., that just the benefit. It doesn't taste anything nor smell anything. It has mycellium in ingredient.

8ad8db98-f72b-4f46-bf62-aff097ab5800
36a56c9e-1a45-483c-b725-7e8a1e860113
a38ef250-abd5-46b4-a477-9d9ab7885116
Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I actually bought this for my parents reading from articles and videos from the internet this is one of the best brands for lions mane supplement. My mum has a hard time remembering things n repeats dialog 5 to 6x in a day. My dad is still okay at remembering but i just thought it will help with his brain function as well. They only took it for a day but I stopped them after I found out people who are taking blood clot medicine or diabetes medicine shouldnt take the supplement. So im pausing it for a while for them until they see their GP to confirm whether it is okay or not for them to consume lions mane. The size of the capsule is good. Its pricy but its worth it for the effects of lions mane mushroom. The package is boxed up when it came and in good condition. I dont think people should take it daily although it benefits us on some aspects it can have side effects such as eye sore.

436bbd47-101e-4cef-a0f3-64f09fc2aced
3d2ac2a9-17a5-4527-9573-14d694d8f252
930598f3-328e-4c7c-bced-bbaa4f088ac3
Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Very reliable supplier, high quality product. Coming from Paul Stamets company. Perceived high quality production and high reliability of manufacturer and their QA/QC process to ensure ingredients. Small package, with droplet, concentrated ingredients, lasts as advertised. Benefits and supports neurogenesis, take with VitaminD3 as suggested by Paul to boost process. Always check with your doctor and don’t take medical advice from other then your doctor.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I take this on and off but i notice my focus zone gets stretched out a little longer when I take this. Thoughts are clearer and I get things done quicker especially when it needs to be detailed. does not give me the jitters or anything like that but take it in the morning or noon!

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Great quality product! I started using for last 10 days already. I like my overall feelings. More clear focus on what I'm doing and what I'm thinking. It's a little weird and skeptically not expected, but it works. So far just love it! Will keep using this supplement.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

This supplement is super cool! These fungi have many beneficial properties, but the most important of them is the ability to restore damaged nerve cells. Which is just what we need in our sick, crazy world. It is more convenient for me to take their form tablets, not just powder (there is such a format). In my opinion, tablets are easier to swallow, they have no specific taste and they are much more convenient to take with themselves on a trip. And even more after these mushrooms i started to dream amazingly bright dreams, which is one of the most unexpected benefits of this item)))