GH

Posted on Feb 24, 2022
Great product

A friend recommended this to me. She is in sales in health care supplements. I use several mushroom products. After being diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome and basically told I would need to figure it out myself, I included this product in my daily routine. It’s been some years now and all symptoms are gone. An East Indian physician told me to keep doing what I am doing. Agarikon has been highly researched. It’s a great product!

Posted on May 1, 2022

I have been using this product for about 2 years as part of my Anti-COVID regimen. It costs me less to buy this from iHerb than it does from the manufacturer, plus the shipping is faster. I bought this product on Wed and had it in my mailbox in Arizona on Friday. I Highly recommend iHerb !

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Have my boyfriend taking these as he’s on a high amount of antibiotics for cellulitis. These settle his belly and make him feel less itchy

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I bought packages of this Agarikon Mushroom Supplement to have on the shelf with my natural medicine. I read that this ingredient is very healthy for the immune system and the quality from this company looks excellent.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Stamet's Agarikon a rare supplement. He's been re-introducing it into the wild. Great for the immune system a much better price here than elsewhere by far.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Excellent! I take 12 different mushroom supplements and this is one of them. You can definitely count on the quality of products from Host Defense, Paul Stemmet's company. They use the proper extracting methods to get the most benefitial nutrients/ingredients out of the mushrooms, unlike other companies which do not use the 2-step extraction method. This is very important! This particular mushroom, Agarikon, is not that well known or frequently carried by other companies. In fact, Host Defense is the only company I have seen in US that carries it, another is in Europe. Perhaps it is a rare mushroom. The Mycotherapy regiment I have been using for 3 months seems to have worked very well for me. I no longer have fatigue, sluggish liver, high blood pressure, bloating after meals. My energy levels are very high! As if I got younger by 20 years. Maybe I have even increased my longevity? :) Time will tell...Healthy immune system helps one live longer! I have also been able to reduce my thyroid hormone medication dosage by 25%. So far, so good... Well, not just good, great and amazing! I am very appreciative of the benefits I have derived from mushrooms. It is an incredible and powerful gift from Mother Nature.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

So I'm biased here. I ordere a lot of Fungi Perfecti. This one is for the parents who actually had some tumors before. So this is to support their immune system, and after extensive information gathering I actually bought this.

I took a visit through Fungi Perfecti's tasks - and it's an immaculate, painstakingly oversaw office - more like a science lab, really. Their consideration of their mushroom cultivating activity is excellent - having been in other mushroom cultivating manufactories before.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I find that this great mushroom helps keep me in great physical health, providing me the benefits of immunity and longevity and energy in my daily life. Packaged beautifully and rapid shipping also pleases me when I am running low!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Agarikon is very cool. i like to eat them without cupsules it taste very nice)) as all Host Defense products its a must have to try 100%