GH

Posted on Apr 4, 2022
Excellent! Natural!

These help get a restful nights sleep, that is, if your husband is not snoring like a chainsaw. If you are single and are fortunate enough to sleep alone in silence, 2 of these gummies before bed will ensure you wake up feeling fresher than a daisy. If you are married to someone who snores and disrupts your sleep use the gummies as earplugs instead.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

taste horrible for my kids. but my husband and I find it ok. actually I find that it works better for me compared to synthetic melatonin.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I’ve been looking for a natural melatonin and glad that I found one. So far this is the only one I could come across. The taste of gummies is a bit too sweet for me but other than that I’m very satisfied.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I bought this product because I wanted a lower-dose melatonin so I wouldnt have to cut a higher dose in half. Unfortunately, these did not work at all for me, and the taste was a bit overwhelming in sweetness and fruit intensity. I know that testing standards can vary wildly, so it is difficult to judge quality standards. With that said, I will go to back to cutting my old brand in half and getting results.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Great product. Great taste. Found that more gummies are necessary to get the effect. Quality ingredients n texture.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Taste good, ingredient good, good to take for sleep when facing time difference

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Fantastic product. My 18 year old loves the taste. Helps go to sleep on exam nights

Posted on May 13, 2022

Definitely has an effect, I like that it's herbal instead of made in a lab.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

This product works I am grateful that it is kosher. However, my children say they don't like the taste.

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

Gummies are delicious and effective. After using these I can say they really help in the process of going to sleep. I feel good when I wake up. Easy to take since they are chewable gummies and the fruity flavor is delicious.