GH

Posted on Feb 13, 2022
Good

This is a really delicious product, I just found the grinder not helpful for these peppercorns. Pink peppercorns are softer than regular peppercorns, so to grind them I found you either need a stronger grinder, or you just need to use the whole peppercorns and smoosh them with your hands. The actual peppercorns are great.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

First time I have had pink peppercorn so I can't compare it but it tastes and smells great and I love Frontier Co-op spices in general. looking forward to experimenting with this new flavor!

Posted on May 8, 2022

The quality of the peppers is good - very fragrant and fresh. Though, I could have gotten myself just the spice without the grinder, because it barely does anything. It's way faster to grind it in a mortar & pestle. Luckily, you can easily unscrew the grinder cap. (Only 3 stars because the whole purpose of the packaging is irrelevant)

Posted on May 3, 2022

I like freshly ground pepper-really I do. And I like Frontier products. These peppercorns however don't work so well. They are slightly softer than normal peppercorns so they just don't grind as well in this grinder. It was just a bit frustrating each time I reached for it. Good taste though.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

The pepper is quite soft so takes a lot of grinding to get product out. A very mild pepper so need a lot more if you want any heat.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Like everyone else, the packaging design is quite useless. It does not really get much of the peppercorns out. The peppercorns on the other hand, smell absolutely divine. I love it!

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

This is awesome, love it If you like pepper then you need this, because it's very different from black pepper.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

absolutely in love, super quality, flavor, always dry, great as always

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

the grinder is a bit pointless but product is good