GH
4.8

4.8
Posted on May 26, 2022
Bitter.. but effective!

I just discovered the wonders of goldenseal. Glad I found this on iherb. Good quality and fresh. I had my Dad drink this for a few weeks and alternated with slippery elm to help with his chronic UTI and frequent urination. Long story short , he got well!!! And to think the urologist said he had to “live with it”.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I absolutely love this HIGH quality Goldenseal Root Powder. I’m using it for years. I don’t mind the bitter taste so I just drink a half teaspoon of it in a glass of water. But for my more sensitive family members I put it in empty capsules. It is really beneficial when you start to have some cold and flu symptoms. I also made a week tea out of it by simmer it for a few minutes then cool it and with the finest cheese cloth strain it. I repeatedly used it for gently washing my eye as it was infected and the eye drop from the doctor made it worse. It cleared it up perfectly.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Grade A goldenseal. I'm super happy I chose to spend more on a bigger batch of goldenseal as it's a staple in my medicine cabinet. This is very potent and a little amount seems to achieve the results I'm looking for. Highly recommended! Also, iherb ship their products out in record times - I live in in the UAE and chose the cheapest postage - it arrived in less than a week.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I know this product is an antiviral, so i made suppository from this product, and with so many things i made it really work to battle my hr hpv..

0dc7b329-44c9-4159-b321-22804af1a96e
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I think this is good but it is hard to say as its early days of having used it. I am hoping it will help with ezcema issues. Fingers crossed it will be of benefit, A rather expensive supplement though. I use it as a tea at the moment, and blend it with turmeric tea sometimes.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Very good herb for any kind of infection, fever. But taste is bitter. Quantity wise very less. And it’s very expensive also. For children fill in empty capsules and give to them when they are sick. They’ll heal very quickly.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Excellent product, easy to use and results are phemomonal. I have been recommending Goldenseal to all my friends. Arrived in about 10 daysto Australia. , thank you ))

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I've used Frontier products for over 20 years. Always high quality ingredients shipped. The goldenseal has already dealt with a skin problem. A must-have herb to have in your home.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Size excellent Product perfect Delivered speedily Ten out of ten Quality excellent Ingredients as described Product works sell for my immune system issue Fixed infection in 7 days

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Fantastic product. Second time I’ve purchased it and will again. Lovely yellow in colour so I know it is pure and does not have green leaves mixed in (as some places apparently do). Good delivery between countries. Very happy with Iherb, great to deal with.