GH

Posted on Jul 16, 2022
My fav

I've been trying to figure out Where you're from? What are you talking about? Is it the moon? (Is it the moon?) Is it earth? (Is it earth) Is it a place where nothing is worth? A million dollars, a thousand colors A billion faces, a hundred death cases Is it there or is it here? Where you're hiding? I just want you to come in Where you're hiding? I just want you to come in Nothing can compare to the love we have My dear, just grab my hand and let me take you To my wonderland A million dollars, a thousand colors A billion faces, a hundred death cases Is it there or is it here? Where you're hiding? I just want you to come in Where you're hiding? I just want you to come in Where are you? Giving all I can to find you Where are you? Giving all I can to find you Where are you? Giving all I can to find you Where are you? Giving all I can to find you

6242c81d-48be-401c-ae2f-17fbca42f81a

The toner is fine , I don’t know if it does anything to the pores , I prefer to use antioxidants to keep pores clean , or retinol to actually tighten them. I don’t see the point of buying an extra step to your routine that doesn’t do much .

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Amazing! Good composition, quality, size, package. Fit for sensitive, allergic skin, gentle. Use it after washing make up, on clean skin.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

My wife loved it and it helped her skin a lot.

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

I seem to have bad luck with toners, I never notice if they have any effect on my skin. Using this toner my was pleasant, it has a pleasant smell, absorbs well. Unfortunately due to the above I can't really tell if it made my skin better. It didn't make it worse. I bought it to try, I am not sure I will buy again.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Use it for 2 days and quite good for my oily skin. Like it. The discounted price is pretty competitive.

Posted on Feb 5, 2021

Really nice and light and does not make my skin oily...wish it had salycilic acid though as I have a problem with enlarged pores and blackheads. Will probably buy again.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

GOOD FOR HEALTHY AND GOOD PRICE

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Good 👍🏻

Posted on May 14, 2021

Korean product is really great.