GH
4.5

4.5
Posted on Mar 23, 2022
Tastes better than other Decaf Coffees

As a coffeeholic I was looking for a decaf coffee in order to minimize my daily caffeine intake and knock out my cravings at the same time. It tastes even better with some foamed almond milk. This one is a bit pricey but it works well for me. I can sleep much better after switching to this 👍🏽👍🏽

a888fa8e-a8a8-419a-b9b2-833ca1cc8d72
Posted on May 30, 2022

I have been into coffee for all my life, working as a barista and so on. Bought this during a decaf period, and I must say, it is pretty good. I do not like that it is pre-ground, would much rather grind it fresh daily. But guess with the mushrooms etc it is necessary? Anyway, good product, fair price(coffee is not a cheap commodity product unless you want to support the bad side of global trading(quality, work condition, soil health etc)). Would highly recommend it to anyone living decaf. Also it is very gentle on the stomach, more than other decaf I´ve tried.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022
1,242

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

For the coffee drinkers who want to reduce their caffeine intake, you won't be disappointed! In my first week of trying this herbal coffee, I noticed it made my trips to the bathroom more regular - A cleanse for sure :) It tastes healthy, but it is also an acquired taste and can understand that it's not for everyone's taste-buds.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022
1,216

Posted on Feb 17, 2022
2,305

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Ugh, this coffee has a love hate relationship with me. The taste is sooo good and for someone that tries to stay away from caffeine and if possible coffee all together it is perfect. Sounds a little ridiculous as I love the taste of coffee, why would I stay away from it. Well that's a personal decision but long story short, this is my personal solution. Unfortunately, It is super expensive if it's not on sale (still pretty expensive when on sale) and living here in Germany, the it only ships with DPD which has more expensive shipping costs (Yo iHerb, what's up with that?) Super disappointing. Can't wait to be able to order it for cheaper when I'm back in North America.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

I got this for my husband's birthday last year in a big gift package from Four Sigmatic. It's so expensive, but quite good as a nice treat. I was happy to see I could this at iHerb.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I love all these 4 Sigmatic Coffees. Great blend of quality ingredients of wild crafted organic decaf coffee, chaga & reishi mushroom extracts. Tastes great, no caffeine so relaxing & of great benefit to use frequently. Nicely packaged, trusted company.