Page 1 - Reviews - Flower Essence Services, Fear-Less, Flower Essence & Essential Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
GH
Posted on May 28, 2022

A baseline remedy for all states of depression; providing alchemical integration of light and shadow aspects in the soul identity. For any life crisis or loss, resulting in prolonged despondency and lacking positive outlook toward the future. For Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) or any disturbance in emotional well-being, sleep or eating, related to changes in light and warmth. For pronounced tendencies in the family of origin or family tree toward depression and despondency; proactive steps on the part of the soul to transform the predisposition for depression.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I love the FES flower essence sprays. They can be used orally or to mist around your body or room. Sacred Heart spray is great for anyone who would like to heal or open their heart. It can assist in bringing heartfelt compassion to relationships of all types, help mend hearts broken by grief, and encourages open heartedness. Perfect for these times.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

When I started my holidays after a very busy year, I felt flat, heavy-hearted, lost. Since taking this, I don't feel dark in my thoughts anymore and I started to relax and enjoy my time off. I can't wait to see how I go when I am back at work. I will be buying another bottle that is for sure

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Bought many different flower essence from this brand. Love all of them. They help me to go through challenging period of life. Rather than spraying into mouth, I prefer to add a tiny amount to my drinking water, with prayers. The water becomes medicine which I use to drink, spray on the auric field, anoint my body, and water the plant.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Flower essences are in my opinion, one of the most magical, healing medicines out there. This is a wonderful blend and it definitely helps me feel more alive and excited about life and my creative projects. Improved focus. I loved looking up the flowers used in this to get to know who I’m working with. Uplifting and handy in the spray bottle. Thank you

Posted on May 28, 2022

As a foundational remedy in any wellness program; helping the body-soul to move toward a deeper level of health. For recovery from any major illness or surgery, to access deeper reserves of self-healing capacity. When healing progress for any trauma or illness seems stagnant; helping to boost immune forces by stimulating greater body-soul integration. For deeper insight into any illness or trauma, moving beyond materialistic causes to deeper soul-spiritual realization. To help children bolster immune forces during key developmental stages, growth curves or typical childhood illnesses.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I think you should use it for a while and several times a day. Now I mainly take it when I'm a bit restless, and feel better after spraying. I do feel that it works well on me energetically and strengthens my inner strength and self-confidence. I will now use the spray more structurally a few times a day (if I remember :-D) to feel even more effect.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I only started using it, so I'm not sure if I'm feeling the effect or benefit yet. The package is convenient , however I'm not a fan of the smell. I think it might be because of the alcohol - its smell is overpowering and I can barely smell the flowers used in this blend. It was my first purchase of this kind, so I will opt for essences without alcohol as an ingredient next time!

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

My wife is very happy with it. Used as a reminder to keep the heart open. Even noticed by a reiki practitioner who commented that they could feel it in the chest area (and they didn't even know about it).

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Just like all the other positive reviews claimed, this is powerful! My quick fix whenever I need a boost of energy. It's the all natural 'Red Bull' so to speak.