Page 1 - Reviews - Flora, Swedish Bitters, Alcohol-Free, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml) - iHerb
GH
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

it is very bitter and impossible to drink undiluted. i add 5ml to cup of water. i take it after meals and i noticed that i have less gases and bloating. the taste is bitter, but aftertaste is nice, herbal, rooty. it has very gentle laxative effect, not too much.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

My doctor recommended this otherwise I wouldn’t have trusted the claims. It tastes terrible but I appreciate it isn’t alcohol based like other formulas are. I take it with a spoonful of applesauce which disguises the flavor. Along with other meds I take, including IBGard (peppermint oil), helps alleviate Irritable Bowel symptoms.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I have used this on and off for years whenever I think I need a tune up. It's the best brand out there for bitters. I don't mind the taste but I know some people who can't stand it. If you buy it and it tastes like nasty gross stuff, don't worry that it's a bad bottle...it's just suppose to taste that bad.

Posted on May 30, 2022

This is good for digestion and gerd however it contains senna so your bowls will be moving with each dose. My intention for the bitters was to help me get off of ppis after years of taking them. These bitters help but cannot use it them because it causes loose bowels from the senna

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

My naturopath recommended this to raise my bile to help with my digestion! The taste is quite bitter at first but I’m used to the taste now. So far so good!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I love this product because it’s necessary for my condition (SIBO). It tastes horrible but that’s expected. I love that it’s alcohol free.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

This stuff is awesome for digestive issues. I take a swig before I eat and I have had very little acid reflux problems. I can't believe that something THIS simple actually helped me so much. Way more than any medication!!!

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Good quality product. The taste is not bad, not too strong. It is veeery good for health in general. And for digestion. If my review was helpful, please press “thumbs up” button. Thanks!

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Obviously, this is very bitter. I have used this to make my own honey and bitters dilution in a separate bottle with a dropper. Few drops 10 minutes before meals to get the digestive system on track.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Tastes like you'd expect and really delivers for better health. It's one of those things I take at the first hint of a sniffle which sorts it out