Page 1 - Reviews - Flora, Grape Seed Extract Plus, 60 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
GH
Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I enjoy the quality and the added bilberry, good looking bottle. product seems to work well

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Genuine product but it's rather expensive if one purchases without discounts available!

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

Good for skin, I can my skin tone improves after in take grape seed extract. Thanks to the anti-oxidant effect.

Posted on Mar 15, 2021

This is also part of the recommended Regimen for pancreatitis issues...This is helpful in controlling the inflammation.

Posted on May 2, 2021

One of the best supplement of the company. It offers in concentrated form all the benefits of grape seeds.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Excellent

Posted on Jul 9, 2017

This product is a life changer for me. It will be something I will take daily for the rest of my life. Its given me a lot more clarity in thinking, increased my hair growth and circulation. I also have less pain in hip joints and legs. Absolutely no negative side effects. Its an amazing product.

Posted on Oct 17, 2015

It is really a good product since i have been using other grape seed from other brands including my fav. solgar,thorne research and now foods but this one is number one to me: Better skin,feeling good and focused immediately after taking it, it also gives me energy, and for some reason i feel handsome with this product :)

Posted on Feb 16, 2021

for anti-oxide, good for my skin, anti aging

Posted on Mar 4, 2010

I was after Masquelier's OPC in capsule (not tablet) form, and found this to be one of the best I've used in years. Will be ordering again.