GH
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 8, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Although it's a great product and my daughter loves it I didn't realized the expiration date while ordering so I now have almost three months worth of vitamins and less than month and a half to finish them. iherb shouldn't be selling something so near to expire, at least not without a red flag on the main page not just on the specifications tab. quality, ingredients, taste and bottle size is great.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Scent use quality size age package benefits composition season moisturizer texture sensitive all of them are amazing good quality perfectly uses ingredients dosage taste concern color type nice smell care refresh routine relax feel frequency immunity sun fish omega cholesterol hair inflammation heart performance high

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

my kids love it and wish they could have a handful each time of these gummy bears. in comparison to this brand's chewable tablets, these are much tastier and a single portion is suitable for a 2 year old.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I love that it contains such a good mix of essential vitamins. To top it off, my kid loves taking these and it's never a struggle in the morning. It's also a little bit of a trip down memory lane to the old flintstones cartoons :) I spend a lot of time comparing prices versus ingredients and this seems to be quite a nice combo. The quality is really good. The final decision factor for us is if our kid will happily take it or not. These gummies are delicious and healthy!

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

This product is very good and i use it long time This product is very good and i use it long timep

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

my child loves this vitamin. tastes good and it has couple of different caracters so she can pick the shapes

Posted on May 21, 2022

Ensure the grandkids get their vitamins. Good value for the money

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

My kids love these gummies. No sweat for making them take these and they keep asking for more. Yummy taste.