Page 1 - Reviews - Farmland Traditions, Tiny Loves, Soft Jerky Treats For Dogs, Turkey & Sweet Potato, 16 oz (453 g) - iHerb
GH
Posted on May 25, 2022

I love finding products with minimal ingredients. The second I pulled these out of the box, my dog went crazy! They smell great. I love the small size for training, and simple rewards. The size of the bag is GREAT! I look forward to ordering these again in the future!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

The size is great for training! The the package is resealable so the treats stay in good condition as they age. I already bought a second bag.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Great treat for my schnauzer, just five ingredients and small in size good for training and topping.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

My dog likes them and I will order them again in the future.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

My dog has no teeth and she loves these

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The ingredients are simple. The shelf life is half a year. Snacks are fine, fragrant, soft, and can be easily torn off by hand, which is convenient for training/playing games. Dogs like food.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

The dog liked it very much, but from this delicacy panos. The cat also eats with pleasure, but I don't give more than 2 jokes a day

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Very appetizing smelling goodies. Good composition, very handy as a super valuable reward for the dog. That is, it is great for training. The packaging is large, there are a lot of treats in it. The tutu is fastened, this makes storage even more convenient.

help67
Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I took it for a try, I will add a review as I test it. Put your thumbs up please)

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

I use this to encourage my bitch to take her pills and it definitely works