GH
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 26, 2022

This is really really good. I find myself sucking every inch out of the jelly cos it's super delicious. it tasted natural like a mango juice packet. the jelly inside was also soft and the nice kind of soft. usually I am not a fan of jellies of juices but this one is really really good. would probably buy again.

89a07dac-4a1d-4e49-a7e5-5a9bc8466c04
Posted on May 7, 2022

wow, i was impresed by these! first of all, the packaging AWESOME. its really great as a go-to lunch or snack ;) now, the flavour, thats the best the mango flavour in it tastes soo exotic and sweet!! quality? yes! its a definitely must buy product that i recommend to everyone! its good for diets, changing ur lifestyle or overall if ur hungry, also love doing fizzy frinks with these!! my tip : smash the package to break out all the jelly before eating <3

18f838a9-d931-43ad-b4d9-9449c602bed8
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

It is so delicious! You cannot go wrong with its taste especially the effect comes from the benefit of both collagen and vitamin c. Seen a lot of improvement in my skin and diet. The package is so cuteee. The ingredients are bringing so much quality to the product. I just can say that it's quite expensive for only 10 packs.

71b59e00-f107-43a5-b37c-e3919197826e

I ordered the mango, grape, and peach flavor. Got my package delivered within a few days and they all tasted so delicious! The mango is personally my favorite and the quality of all the jellies are really nice, I go through a few pouches everyday as a snack or a sweet treat after a meal. Definitely ordering more soon!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I love this brand so much! I did a whole purchase of all the collagen ones because it improves my hormonal acne so much! I saw the effects within the first week of eating them. It tastes amazing and the texture is really nice. The packaging is cute and easy to handle.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

AMAZING! One of the best purchases I’ve ever made in my life! Great packaging, easy to carry. I use them for my diet, they have a great composition and fulfilling effect. Very low calorie and they contain collagen and vitamins! Great benefits and great quality. I would definitely buy again and again!

Posted on May 3, 2022

We ordered these to ship to Canada. Haven’t been able to find another website that sells and ships for as good as a price than iherb. The taste reminds me of the small jelly snacks I used to have as a kid. They do leave me feeling full when I need a snack but not necessarily the calories. The pouch is durable and hasn't leaked when I squeeze it to break it up.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I love this Konjac Jelly! It is so tasty and fills me up! I have 10 lbs. to lose and I use one pouch a day as a supplement. I like the glow I get from the collagen and the extra vitamin C helps me with the cold weather! I like to keep the pouches in the fridge as they taste the best cold!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Love these jelly’s the consistency is great and hits the spot when i have a sweet craving after lunch or dinner. i gave them when they are cold and i find them to be really refreshing and overall an enjoyable snack. The mango flavor is akin to those pudding cups and there is a sugar free aftertaste but i got used to it after a few pouches and don’t notice it anymore.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

These jelly pouches taste good and are low calorie so it makes for a good snack when on diet. It's also fun to eat and the packaging makes it really convenient to pack in lunch boxes. Put it into the fridge for a refreshing snack. I just took one star off because I found it pricey for such a small pouch.