GH

4.5
Sam
Posted on Apr 26, 2022
Works

The color of this nail polish is sheer white, so it gives the illusion of brighter nails while you are wearing it. But it also has lemon extract in it, which can actually help reduce staining on your nails. I just used this for the first time last week, and my nails are definitely less stained. I scrubbed them with a DIY baking soda/lemon/tea tree oil mixture, rinsed, and then applied a coat of this polish. I applied an additional coat to my nails each day for four days, and then removed it all. Staining was reduced but unfortunately, a couple of my nails were left with bright white spots on the tips...so I guess that's a sign that the product was working but I'm not sure why those spots became "bleached" more than the rest of my nails. Despite the white spot situation, I will use this again.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

I like this nail polish, it really does brighten and whiten your nails! Lovely used on it's own, but I've also used it as a base coat before applying other nail polishes. It doesn't have a strong scent. Packaging isn't terribly attractive, but that's alright!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Gives my nails a clean whitish sheen. Wears of like any other normal polish. Looks like it have a bluish tinge to cancel yellow tones in the nail. Dries to a clean nail look. Perfect for at home manicures!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Nice product with great qualities . Good size and excellent packaging. For use as nail conditioner, the benefit of it is that it helps strengthen the nails and whiten it. Great formula.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I really love this polish. Not only does it make my nails less yellow but when I walk outside it makes my nails look like I came fresh from a pedicure when the sun hits it, it’s very impressive!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I like this product. Recently I am not able be to apply gel nail polish, since it caused significant damage to my nails, so I use only whitening nail conditioner and my nails looks good enough.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I have looked for a nail base for long. This one is great value for money, have nice with colors that looks great just as is with shiny nail cover

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I am very satisfied with this product. Not only is it all natural but it contains an ingredient that removes yellow color from your nails. It has a pretty pink tint and keeps my nails from breaking. It goes on smoothly and dries quickly. The scent is not pleasant but not overly strong. I use it for a base coat or just as is.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

It does whiten the nails. Applies easily. Two coats give it a milky look and I use in between the manicures. The chemical smell though is really strong.