GH
4.5

4.5
Posted on Apr 20, 2022
Good

It's very easy to apply, took me seconds. The layer is extremely thin which is great, your nails don't feel "heavy". A week. Started to peel off 5 days in (with showering twice a day and lots of chores with the kid). I'd say I recommend the product.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Great product. I've been using it for a month and I see a difference. My nails are stronger and don't chip as easily. Smells like any other nail polish but is bitter to the taste.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I use this on my nails and it helps them grow, also makes them look glossy so they look neat without having to use nail polish

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

This comes with a brush applicator easy to open and use with a swipe over the nail. It is like a conditioner for your nails but its dries off as a layer of film on my nail and can be peeled off after a few days. Leaves your nails somewhat moisturised. If you wash your hands often, it is best to apply a few layers at a time. Each time waiting for it to dry before applying again. There is no strong chemical scent so pleasant to apply. Although it comes in a small bottle it can last long. I am barely halfway. The bottle comes in a box packaging. However, not sealed.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Like it, however don’t ise it as a primer for your nail polish, because you beed to apply another layer the next day and then peel it off

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Once you apply, it dries on the nails as a thin jelly-like layer, that starts peeling the second day. i didn't like it.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

this Eveline Cosmetics, SOS Brittle & Broken Nails Multivitamin Conditioner is very good and mack the nail looks and feel helthy

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

you have to keep a certain routine when using it, but it does help strengthening your nails.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I loved them but some times it’s peeling off