GH
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Good for sensitive and dry skin. Does not dry and makes the skin feel tight, gentle to skin. Size of bottle can last for long use time, ingredients are of good quality.Does not leave a sticky residue, skin is moisturized after usage. Size of the product is just nice and love the packaging. Would recommend this if you have oily skin as well because it gets absorbed very quickly.

My skin is another since I started to use this vitamin C! High quality and the scent is soft and gentle. I’ll keep using this because for my skin it really worked very well!

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I have used this for 2 years now and I love the way my skin feels. It's not too irritating as some others can be. Love the ingredients are not full of chemicals.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Don't be scared by the high percentage of VC. The form of VC in it is not as irritative as pure VC. You may give it a try.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Not much scent n good package n quality, I use every morning before sunscreen, it’s very gentle n absorbed very quickly doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin , vitamin c has so much benefit for every age

Posted on May 20, 2022

i can feel the effect right after putting it on my face. i use it daily and i can see the effect after the usage

Posted on May 9, 2022

i like the creamy consistency and quality, and it applies well under makeup. I use it under suncream. standard size for serums. has a refreshing citrus scent to it. my mom and i both love it and it suits our different skin types. our ages are 30s - 50s

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

great quality product. very gentle on the skin and feels good and soft.

f9af0020-7a44-49d3-89b9-66902ca95d7f
Posted on Aug 20, 2022

This is my second bottle purchase! Love the light fresh smell and it goes on smooth!

Posted on Nov 24, 2022