GH
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Godd effect and high qualty Excellent and good quality for health i will buy it again. Size is good for price . Ingredient and dosage and sun it effect very high Package good Taste is flavorful Absorption and bone Deficiency ⭐️ and immunity ‘ Use 1 night scent high for age 20 and it have many benefits composition and sensitivity and gently

916ca20c-fb2e-494b-812d-170f24124e7b
Posted on May 6, 2022

I am 62 years old, and although I naturally have good skin, I’ve had so many compliments in the last couple of weeks about how clear my skin is looking. I like this product it’s not too oily and absorbs well. I don’t really like the smell of tea tree, but its only faint and fades very quickly.

I love the scent of this product. This is my fourth bottle and it works so well for brightening my skin and smoothing it. I use at night before bed and wake up with moisturized bright skin. Definitely worth the price. Because of retinol in it the only concern would be Sun damage so don’t use to frequently and only use at night. Other wise love the product!!

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Great serum, feels amazing on skin, light scent of ingredients, can feel that high quality, working great with dry fine-lines, i noticed a visible effect of brightening and almost all my postacne gone, plus since im using it ( 2 weeks already) i didn't get any acne absolutely even during my period ( but this maybe becaus of myo d hyro supplement which i started to take) . I will definitely repurchase it !!!

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Good for sensitive and dry skin. Does not dry and makes the skin feel tight, gentle to skin. Size of bottle can last for long use time, ingredients are of good quality.Does not leave a sticky residue, skin is moisturized after usage. Size of the product is just nice and love the packaging. Would recommend this if you have oily skin as well because it gets absorbed very quickly.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

I think this is a good product and notice that my skin tone is a bit more even. It takes a while to get used to the medicinal smell and texture that it has. It goes on smoothly and feels good on the skin. I have sensitive skin and had no problems with it. It seems quite gentle.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I'm 26 male and I have been using this serum at night for some months and it's wonderful, no stickiness, good scent, and my skin seems to be more healthy and hydrated, it also controls my acne too.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I just started using it. The serum texture looks like very smooth. However it is condensed, so it is difficult for me to spread it out on to my whole face. To apply it on to my whole face, I had to touch my face evenly with my palms little by little.

da6df150-9aa4-4721-a4e0-b2c3ae177e0d
Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I love this product and cannot see myself not including this in my morning skin care routine every day! I use it after cleansing and toning my skin, but before I put on eye cream or any moisturizer/SPF. Great product with no scent.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Uses it for one week and my skin is softer and lines of forehead less noticeable