GH
4.6

4.6
GINICONA
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I was looking for skincare products with ginseng and I found this brand. I used one time and I can say already that is very good hydrating mask. It has a natural earthy but not overpowering scent, similar to raw unwashed potato. I keep the remaining serum to a small container and I use it as an essence. I'll have to test it bit more for more benefits.

I have dry and sensitive skin and I like the ALOE essence one better. I don't enjoy the scent of this one, but it does feel good on my skin and it leaves it hydrated and beautiful. I use it before SPF and makeup, and the result is breathtaking :) I don't like that it has fragrance.

ef8dfd7a-55ef-471a-88f9-d3ec35c7c663
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I've been living in Texas for a little over 6 years or so my skin has really become adapt to the less humid weather from Tampa of which I lived I say all that to say this this mask is awesome for Rejuvenation hydration and just overall calming your skin the appearance is plump soft supple moisturize just juicy I love this mask it's my go to

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I am in love with the snail, aloe, green tea, and red ginseng esfolio masks. The price point is very accessible and the quality is high. I use one at least once a week!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Fantastic sheet masks! I use them twice a week. Lot of product and the sheets fit well over the face. Love that you get 10 masks for well under $10!

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Again love..love..love they smell like dirt but in a good way!! there not sticky at all...the sheet its self is very easy to work with!!!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

In Asia, we turn on air conditioner at night time and skin would be very dry. Having the mask before bed can always keep skin moist. It smells goods and reasonable price.

Emma
Posted on Mar 13, 2022
2,893

I'm in love with these mask pack and it's so cute 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I love it the scent is like roots of a tree. I use it once a week. It really moisturize my skin and it is really gentle. I recommend it

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

I like this product. It is ultra hydrating which is what my face needs.