GH

Posted on Mar 19, 2022
很好!

Love the rich chocolatey taste! You can see the generous bits of chocolate scattered in there along with with crunchy granola. Pairs great with cold milk. It works as both a nice delicious breakfast as well as a snack to munch on on its own. I will definitely buy it again!

81bb58c1-3abf-41c3-b683-36db1559e1af
70fad3be-2787-4072-b8ef-f9b3c0f12b00
9a3ec922-fd14-458c-a3d0-39804478eec6
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Super crunchy - which is hard to find in a Granola. Love this. Nice rich chocolate taste without being too dark or bitter. Goes great with yogurt or just eaten as is when you want a little crunch. Resealable bag is handy. I find it stays fresh very well. All the family enjoy it.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I love those kind of morning breakfast cereals... healthy and you benefit from it with out the harmful ingredients... the quality is good but the size is small I wish if they could make it a lot bigger 😜🙂... for every day use... cause the servings is not enough... you can add more toppings in it to enjoy more .

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This was a delicious-tasting, high quality granola with a really great chocolate flavor and good ingredients. I recommend serving it for breakfast with some yogurt and fruit or just on its own as a snack. My only complaint is that it disappears too quickly in my household! Will probably purchase it again.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I love the taste, quality of ingredients and the size of this package resealable bag. When I want to snack and not reach for chips. I will add this to a bowl of greek yogurt with fresh blackberries or strawberries. This isn't just for breakfast but at anytime of day your craving something healthier. Love the added benefits of flaxseeds and oat bran. Love the deep rich taste of the chocolate which is always a craving. Highly recommend if your wanting fiber with a hint of sweetness.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Good price for really fine granola. Can taste the flex seed and the chocolate chunks. Big clusters so it is good for snacking by it self, great with cold soymilk and wonderful to have as a hot porridge, too. Will try the other flavors next time for sure! You can taste the simple ingredient in this product. It's amazing.

Posted on May 16, 2022

taste great always. used as topping for my homemade yogurt. fresh product and reasonable pricing too. definitely a better quality and its organic ingredient. use on yogurt, salad.lovely texture to any food u top with like pizza, tortilla wrap or bread and cakes. I love it. usage options are endless. great taste

0f7b3e44-bfe7-44ad-99ed-d4f9cf6f605b
Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. I love how full I get after eating this, it feels healthier that eating regular chocolate (I hope)z Will repurchase!

1e88c023-8875-4d6f-81af-1a024cd08f66
Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I love granolas, I think I have already bought quite a lot different granolas and cereals in iherb, this is very chocolate, sometimes I take it as snacks. Make you so happy in the morning if you take it as breakfast.

0feeb7cf-3958-44c3-8aa9-76f4d00161ad
Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Quality is good. Ingredients and composition as charted. Taste good with many nuts and some choc chips Package: normal I take 1 cup morning as my breakfast.