GH

Posted on Dec 26, 2021
Great green tea!

I really love this green tea. Its refreshing hot or chilled. I love adding lemon grass to it sometimes too. It's super fresh quality and the caffeine is lower so it doesn't make me jittery. I am really happy it's basic two ingredients. Just green tea and ginger.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Fantastic tea love it! Not too strong ginger flavour lovely tea to start the day. Just reordered my next box of this quality tea. Tea supporting small scale farmers also a plus. Thanks iHerb ❤️

533c500c-304f-436d-abd6-3aafa2408952
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I love this Green Tea with Ginger. I drink this delicious blend almost every day. It is perfect for a little caffeine pick-me-up, not overwhelming at all, and the ginger really settles an upset tummy. It tastes delcious and Equal Exchange does a great job with quality sourcing their products.

Ginger green tea is one of my favorite kinds of tea, and this brand did not disappoint! This is great if you're looking for a green tea ginger that's a little heavier on the ginger and very flavorful.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

This green tea with ginger is very good. It's not overwhelmed by a hot gingery flavor, so the green tea notes are just right.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Refreshing green tea with ginger. Helps with my digestion so it is lovely drink after a meal. Love that it is organic! 20 servings in this box.

Posted on May 3, 2022

There’s strong taste of ginger that my mom likes it so much, it matches with green tea. She said it’s good to have it in the morning, keeping stomach very warm.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Love the combination of green tea & ginger in the tea bags. Definitely one of the staples in our household. The quality of organic ingredients used in the tea leaves are outstanding!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

great merge of green tea and ginger, best to drink during period!

7e31711b-7c0a-414f-af1a-5a2c69c35eb0
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Good value on green tea with ginger which I take if needed for nausea.