GH
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 5, 2022
Good

Trying this brand as the usual brand i bought, is still out of stock in iherbs. Seemingly similar ingredients plant sterol/stenol. Been taking this supplement regularly to help lower my LDL. Personally i much prefer it in softgel form. But this capsules are easy to swallow. It feels like soft gel as the content is not powder form. So not too bad. I alternate it with red yeast rice. I Will update when i have my blood work next month

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I was diagnosed of high cholesterol last month so I look for supplement that can help me to lower my cholesterol. On Feb I will have my lab test again, By then I will know if this is effective to me or not. Thank you!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Easy to swallow. Have been taking this for a few months now and will arrange a medical check up soon to test if my LDL indeeds drop.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

great product, good composition, good quality. I like it, I recommend to buy

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

My cholesterol has been steady and perfect. My doctor has actually stopped suggesting medication! Natural is always the best choice whenever possible! Thanks for an amazing product.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

the only product helps me

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

very helpful product! I will buy again.

Posted on May 10, 2021

Does what it is supposed to do.

Posted on Dec 3, 2020

Easy to take, will know more after next lipid screen as to effectiveness