Page 1 - Reviews - EOS, Super Soft Shea Lip Balm, Strawberry Peach, 0.25 oz (7 g) - iHerb
GH
anna
Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Its packaging is super cute and fun ,easy to use , suit larger lips application easy, smell accurate and delicious peach and strawberry. Economical , hydration last all day, i have dry chapped lips , always on the go! For me PERFECT hydration , smells like candy and tases sweet, edible so thats natural and safe ingredients.

Oceans
Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I had this in watermelon and my husband took it. Ever since using this brand, I don't want any other. Not only is the container convenient -- i love the round ball applicator which does a great job of covering your lips well. It goes on smoothly and feels great, not waxy. And it smells absolutely fantastic. There really isn't much of a flavor, although what flavor there is, is pleasant. But the scents are true to the description and absolutely wonderful. I've never been one to rely on lip protectants or lipstick, but I really love this.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Great lip balm. I have sensitive skin and this lip balm didn’t cause any negative effects on my lips. It has a great scent, great quality and perfect for bringing to any occasion. This product is very moisturising and a perfect size too (not too big or small). Definitely recommend.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Easy to use. Good quality. Beautiful packaging and scent and it's decently sized. It moisturizes my lips and also tastes amazing, as stevia is one of the ingredients. Not adequate for really dry lips. I use aquaphor as well as eos lip balm to keep my lips perfectly moisturized.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Summer strawberries, peach jam, and a whole lotta sunshine come together to create this amazing super-hydrating Strawberry Peach Lip Balm. Its scent is so yummy 😍🍑🍓❤️✨👏🏻

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Smells nice and scent is good and quality too and size is decent but not amazing benefits or good for daily use and composition is okay and ages well but doesn’t moisture too much and keeps lip dry and has no spf too but also cute packaging and color

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Very good quality product amazing smell nice size good use it daily feel luxurious to use help my health and my look to be great

Posted on May 25, 2022

love the scent, not too sweet and just the right kind of fruity. makes lips feel soft and feels nice on the lips. the moisture lasts for awhile, more than other lip balms I've used.

Posted on May 19, 2022

smells as good as it tastes when you have it on EOS is a staple lip balm in my house... it's fantastic for gifts too!!! had to order one of each!

Posted on May 11, 2022

The scent is amazing! The quality is really good too. The size is appropriate and the packaging was really good. My lips were so moisturised after I used it.