Page 1 - Reviews - EOS, Super Soft Shea Lip Balm, Coconut Milk, 0.25 oz (7 g) - iHerb
GH
Posted on May 15, 2022

Love this in a cute package, very moisturizing lip balm, lovely coconut scent and I use daily. I hate having dry lips and this solves the problem. Lasts ages because it's a decent size and quality brand. Bonus is the organic ingredients and benefits of shea butter. Please press like :)

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Great lip balm. I have sensitive skin and this lip balm didn’t cause any negative effects on my lips. It has a great scent, great quality and perfect for bringing to any occasion. This product is very moisturising and a perfect size too (not too big or small). Definitely recommend.

Rosy
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I've already purchased a few of these with various scents and this one smells of light coconut but not too strong. I just love EOS's lip balms. They last for a long time and decently priced.

ShmayL
Posted on May 14, 2022

Perfect lip balm‼️‼️‼️ it moisture my lip, it doesn’t makes it dry. Love it, i ordered all the flovors, nice one EOS

Posted on May 4, 2022

Good scent, daily use, good quality and natural size for the go and can last long age it has nice packaging, good benefits and doesn't dry lips and keep them moisturized, I don't know if it had spf

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

These balms are one of my favourite. I love the cute shape and the fuss free formula. The scent isn't my favourite on this one but the others were out of stock so it will do. These last ages.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I love the design and the smell of the balm. The taste is a little too sweet for me but it's ok. It soothes the lips especially now, when it's cold and windy outside

Posted on Jul 13, 2021

Good lip balm, smells really good and it does nourish the lips. I love the shape since I can quickly find it in my purse. Recommend

Posted on Jul 10, 2021

I’ve tried many EOS lip balms in the past, and I forgot how much I truly like them. I saw this on sale when I decided to purchase it and I don’t regret that decision one bit!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Very smooth and hydrating. The smell is heavenly makes you want to apply it every 10 seconds. Would totally recommend ❤️