Page 1 - Reviews - EOS, Organic 100% Natural Shea Lip Balm, Sweet Mint, 2 Pack, 0.14 oz (4 g) Each - iHerb
GH
Posted on May 3, 2022

I love the scent and even taste of this one. I used it every day. It really helps moisturize my dry flaky lips for several hours before reapplication. The texture is very cool and smoothe. The mint smells like mint chip. One stick lasts a very long time, about half a year, even if used every day. I prefer these soft lip balms to the round EOS balls. Those are dry and hard.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Scent is amazing , quality is very nice. I use it after scrubbing my lips. packaging is genius. Benefits are it removes dead skin and makes skin moisturized. size is prefect. I ordered it in different flavors and all are good. This one gives cooling effect because of mint in it.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I order this product regularly. I love everything about it: 1. the mint flavor is gentle 2. leaving the lips very moist for a long time 3. the ingredients are quality natural so its actually healthy 4. the size is perfect to carry and lasts for a long time will order again!

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

I can't even count how many of these lip balms I have--I find them in every bag, most drawers at home and work, and have unopened packs so I'm always ready. Just the right amount of tingle and a lovely flavor and scent.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I love these lip balms, the mint is almost strong enough not to need to chew a mint or gum after a meal or coffee. Would really recommend!

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

One of the best lip balms on the market, excellent quality of ingredients and it helps with dryness, and the scent is not bad at all.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I really like the minty flavor of this lip balm. It does cause a slight tingly feeling on your lips, but that feeling fades after a few minutes.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I’ve been using it for 3 years already and it’s the best balm for my lips! It moisturizes and nourishes so good. The scent is soft and pleasant. The package is appealing. Highly recommend it!

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

It's probably the best lip balm I've ever used. It smells really nice and feels great on the lips leaving them soft and moisturised. Definitely would recommend it!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

these lip balms are so soft and super moisturizing... smells really yummy .. gave it 4 stars because it melt so fast .. prefer the eos ball shaped lip balms .